This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Perfect for both at-home occasional use or high-demand office use, the HP LaserJet Pro wireless monochrome laser printer allows you to conveniently print from the comfort of your own desk or laptop.
- HP LaserJet P1102w features wireless networking to help reduce cable clutter. Share with multiple computers — wirelessly.
- Fast, efficient printing — up to 19 pages per minute in black.
- Direct print lets you print on the go from your smartphone or tablet.
- 150-sheet paper tray capacity can handle your larger jobs.
- 10-sheet priority feed slot is great of letterhead, envelopes and more.
- With HP Smart Install, there's no CD needed to install!
- Simplified and intuitive user interface makes it a breeze to use.
- Energy Star compliant. Adheres to the EPA's Energy Star standards, to keep energy consumption and operating costs as low as possible.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|automatic document feeder||No|
|number of users||3-15|
|compatible toner/ink||HP CE285A|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||Starter-Capacity Cartridge(s)|
|Maximum Print Resolution||600 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||19 pages/min|
|maximum sheet size||Legal (8-1/2" x 14")|
|memory card reader||No|
|monthly duty cycle||1500 sheets|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10; Windows Vista|
|printer series||HP LaserJet Pro|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||1500 sheets|
|Super Tank Inks||No|
|total paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|Wide Format Printing||No|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR|
|Print Color||Black & White|
|-014--upsell Short||Pick up the pace. Get faster black and white print speeds with this model.|
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
Print SpeedUp to 19 ppm1
Print wirelessly in your home or office.2Network the printer without extra cables, using 802.11 b/g wireless networking.2
Reduce your impact and protect your bottom line.Conserve resources and save money with energy- and paper-saving features.
Create professional, cost-effective prints.Produce professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
Original HP Cartridges
- HP 85A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CE285A (~1600 pages)
In the box
What's in the box
- HP LaserJet Pro 1102w Printer
- Introductory HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge (~700 pages)
- Power cord
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
- Getting Started guide
- Support flyer
- Installation guide
- Warranty guide
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.*
|Print speed black (ISO, letter)||Up to 19 ppm1|
|First page out black (letter, ready)||As fast as 8.5 sec|
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 5000 pages9|
|Recommended monthly page volume||250 to 150010|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi (1200 dpi effective output)|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||
Wireless Direct printing
|Mobile printing capability footnote||May require a firmware upgrade to be compatible, download at http://www.hp.com/go/support|
|Wireless capability||Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g|
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
1 WiFi 802.11b/g
|Network ready||Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g)|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net for current)|
|Memory card compatibility||None|
|Maximum Memory||8 MB|
|Paper handling input, standard||10-sheet priority feed slot, 150-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling output, standard||100-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Finished output handling||Sheetfed|
|Media sizes supported||Letter, legal, executive, postcards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)|
|Media types||Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR® qualified|
|Blue Angel compliant||
Please refer to the ECI document
|Operating temperature range||59 to 90.5º F|
|Recommended operating humidity range||30 to 70% RH|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||13.74 x 9.38 x 7.71 in|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||13.74 x 16.15 x 8.98 in|
|Warranty||One-year unit exchange warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region.|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability