This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Twix® Bar, 1.79 Oz, Box Of 36 Item # 4086964
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A great combination of flavors — any time!
- Smooth chocolate, chewy caramel and a crunchy cookie center!
|Food Flavor||Milk Chocolate; Cookie; Caramel|
|weight per unit||64.44 oz|
|Dietary Information||Trans Fat Free|
|Product Line||Twix Bars|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
TWIX Chocolate Caramel Cookie Candy Bars
Left TWIX or Right TWIX: Pick a Side
Left TWIX is crisply flavorful cookie, deliciously chewy caramel and smoothly creamy chocolate. Right TWIX is deliciously smooth chocolate, crunchy delectable cookie and lusciously rich caramel. Trust your taste buds and your instincts to choose an authentic TWIX Candy experience. All you have to do is pick a side.
Left TWIX is made with a delicious cookie bar. Right TWIX is created with a scrumptious bar of cookie.
Left TWIX uses a perfectly creamy caramel. Right TWIX prefers an ideally smooth caramel.
Left TWIX covers their bar in rich milk chocolate cloak. Right TWIX cloaks their bar in flavorful milk chocolate.
TWIX Two-Bite Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 11- x 9-inch baking dish with parchment paper; coat with nonstick cooking spray. Toss cookie crumbs with melted butter; press firmly in even layer in bottom of pan. Set aside.
2. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese with sugar on medium speed until very smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined; beat in egg yolks. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Chop half of the Twix Minis; fold into batter. Pour over chocolate crumb crust.
3. Bake in water bath for 35 to 40 minutes or until set but still slightly jiggly in center. Transfer to rack; let cool completely. Freeze for about 1 hour or until firm.
4. Use parchment paper to lift cheesecake from pan onto cutting board; trim edges and cut into 36 pieces. Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheet; return to freezer.
5. Cut remaining Twix Minis in half diagonally; set aside. In heatproof, nonreactive bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil, stirring until melted.
6. Dip each cheesecake piece into melted chocolate to coat completely. Transfer to rack sprayed with cooking spray; allow excess chocolate to run off. Immediately place Twix Mini half on top of cheesecake bite. Let stand until chocolate is set.
- 2 cups dark chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg (8 oz each) plain brick-style cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 36 Twix Minis, divided
- 16 oz dark chocolate, chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup coconut oil