This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Wilson Jones® "Print Won't Stick" Locking View 3-Ring Binder, 1 1/2" D-Rings, 53% Recycled, White Item # 410336
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This Wilson Jones "Print Won't Stick" lock D-ring view binder allows for no ink transfer, keeping important presentations looking sharp. You'll appreciate the gap-eliminating construction of the rings, providing even more security to your pages.
- Treated, nonglare vinyl cover protects your documents. There's nothing worse than creating a great presentation and having it ruined by glare that makes your cover sheet hard to read or by smudged papers due to ink/toner transfer. Covers are made of durable vinyl that's specially designed to retain its suppleness and strength over time.
- Locking No-Gap™ D-rings keep pages secure. These rings eliminate gapping to ensure that pages won't fall out of the rings, even if the binder is dropped. They also hold up to 50% more sheets than standard round rings of the same size. Plus, the binders feature a straight-post design for easy drop-in loading.
- Fold-back cover for easier note-taking. Back-mounted rings let you fold the front cover under while working — great for meetings or anywhere you have to take notes on your lap.
- Inside pockets provide more storage. 2 clear, nonstick pockets provide a quick way to stash loose notes and papers or to keep vital papers in plain view.
- Greener choice — contains 53% recycled content with 45% postconsumer recycled content.
|ring size||1 1/2 in.|
|number of pockets||4|
|number of rings||3|
|sheet size||Letter (8-1/2" x 11")|
|Spine Label Holder Included||Yes|
|Product Line||"Print Won't Stick" Locking D-Ring View Binders|
|brand name||Wilson Jones|
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||45 %|
|Product Type||Standard Binder|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||45 %|
|Show More ▾|