This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Command™ Damage-Free Picture Hanging Sticky Nail, 5/8" x 1 3/8", White Item # 431529
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Wire-backed hanger is designed for hanging picture frames with a wire. Put up and take down pictures as often as you want. Hanger is easy to apply, easy to remove and leaves no nail holes. Pack also includes 4 large strips and 2 sets of Command Stay Straight Strips. Metal Sticky Nail Hanger holds up to 8 lb.
- Easy to apply, easy to remove. No holes, marks, sticky residue, or stains!
- Works on a variety of surfaces. Including paint, wood, tile and more.
- Reuse again and again.
- Includes 1 hanger, 4 large strips and 4 mini strips.
|size||5/8" x 1 3/8"|
|weight capacity||8 lb (3.63 kg)|
|What's Included||1 x Picture Hanger; 4 x Large Strips; 2 x Sets Mini Stabilizer Strips|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hangers
Which Command Picture Hanger Product Do You Need?
Command Picture Hanger FAQ
Frequently Asked QuestionsCan I use a Command™ Picture Hanging Strip on the back of the universal picture hanger, sawtooth hanger or canvas hanger rather than the double-sided strip provided?
No, use the strips provided or Command™ Bath Refill Strips. Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are not designed for use with universal picture hanger, sawtooth hanger or canvas hanger.
Does the Command Sawtooth Hanger lie flat against the wall?
Frames hung on Picture Hangers sit flush on the wall.
How deep of a canvas can the Command™ Canvas hanger hold?
Command™ Large or Jumbo Canvas Hangers can hold canvases up to 1.5" deep.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes.
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame