This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Scotch® Heavy-Duty Shipping Packing Tape With Dispenser, 1-7/8" x 54.6 Yd., Clear, Pack Of 6 Rolls Item # 438868
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Heavy boxes require strong tape in order to stay sealed. That's where Scotch heavy-duty shipping tape comes in. This tape can seal big boxes and keep them secure through every leg of the journey. For your convenience, you can use this tape on just about all types of boxes, even 100% recycled boxes that are typically difficult to seal. A tape dispenser is included for fast, easy application.
- Industrial, heavy-duty Scotch packing tape.
- Ideal for sealing and splicing.
- Solvent-free hot-melt adhesive.
- Locks out moisture and debris.
- Won't split, tear or sliver.
- Tensile strength of 30 lb per inch.
- Works on most box types, including 100% recycled boxes.
- Handheld DP300 tape dispenser with hand brake included.
- Meets U.S. postal regulations for standard packaging.
- 6 rolls of Scotch shipping tape.
- Backed by the manufacturer's Stay Sealed guarantee.
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|temperature range||40 °F - 120 °F|
|Temperature Range (Maximum)||120 °F|
|Temperature Range (Minimum)||40 °F|
|core diameter||3 in.|
|Product Line||Heavy-Duty Shipping Packing Tape With Dispenser|
|Product Type||Packing Tape|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape
The Ease of Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape(1)Super strong to withstand rough handling in shipping. Guaranteed to stay sealed.1 Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging tape seals seams with one strip so boxes stay closed. It also resists slivering, splinting, splitting, and tearing.
Store That Tape! Cabinet Pack
Which Scotch® Packaging Tape is Right For You?
- 1 If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape. Proof of purchase required. Not applicable in Australia and New Zealand.
- 2 in shear adhesion holding power, compared to acrylic tapes based on ASTMB D3654B.