This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
SanDisk® SSD PLUS 240GB Internal Solid State Drive Item # 440341
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With super-fast speeds and expansive space, the SanDisk solid state drive helps you get more done during a hectic day. You'll be able to access your everyday apps in the blink of an eye, so you don't have to wait for programs to load.
- 240GB internal solid state drive provides space for your commonly used apps and programs.
- SSD Plus offers faster startups, shutdowns, data transfers and application response times to make sure you're able to work efficiently during a busy day.
- Quiet performance and dashboard status monitoring for your favorite media applications.
|cache size||64 MB|
|device connector type||SATA/600|
|Device Supported||Notebook; Desktop PC|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||530 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||440 MB/s|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10|
|Product Line||SSD PLUS|
|storage capacity||240 GB|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Step up to SSD speeds
• Faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response1
• Up to 20X faster than a typical hard disk drive1
• Improves burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
• 960GB*: Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s**
• 480GB: Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/445MB/s**
• 240GB: Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s**
• 120GB: Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/400MB/s**
• Shock-resistant for proven durability3 - even if you drop your computer
• 3-year limited warranty2
Boost Your Computer’s Performance and Lifespan
Upgrade your laptop or desktop with the SanDisk® SSD PLUS and it will feel like a new machine with faster boot-ups, shutdowns and app response times1. This fast and reliable solid state drive delivers SLC caching to improve burst write performance, making it the ideal storage solution for typical use such as web browsing, email, casual gaming and audio/video entertainment4.
Faster Boot-ups, Shutdowns, and App Response
High sequential read speeds of up to 535MB/s** and sequential write speeds of up to 450MBs** [960GB]; 535MB/s/445MB/s** [480GB]; 530MB/s/440MB/s** [240GB]; 530MB/s/400MB/s** [120GB] translate into better performance for everything you do, performing up to 20X faster than a typical hard disk drive1.
Durable Solid State Design
With no moving parts, the SanDisk® SSD PLUS is engineered to resist shock and vibration, helping to keep your data safe even if you drop your computer3.
The SanDisk® SSD PLUS comes with easy, step-by-step instructions and cloning software to help you set up your new drive.
A More Efficient Drive
SanDisk® SSDs are cooler, quieter and more efficient than a hard disk drive1, so your laptop battery lasts longer on a single charge.
120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 960GB*
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MBs** (960GB)
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/445MB/s** (480GB)
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s** (240GB)
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/400MB/s** (120GB)
2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 in. (69.85 x 100.5 x 7.0 mm)
3-year limited warranty2
Choosing The Right SSD PLUS
Which capacity is right for you?
120GB530MB/s Read*400MB/s Write*
240GB530MB/s Read*440MB/s Write*
480GB535MB/s Read*445MB/s Write*
960GB535MB/s Read*450MB/s Write*
1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
* Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
** Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
1 As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.
2 See www.sandisk.com/wug
3 Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5g RMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), temperature proof (from 0˚C to 70˚C).
4 Download required from http://www.sandisk.com/ssdswap/download. Limit one time use per system.