This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® Pro EX9210 WUXGA 3LCD Projector, V11H841020 Item # 448068
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With a lightweight, portable design, this projector is a great choice to take on your next client presentation. The ultrasharp resolution and bright, vibrant colors help ensure that your pitch looks sharp and professional.
- Ultraportable design weighs just 6.2 lb, making it easy to take almost anywhere.
- Project wirelessly from your compatible laptop, tablet or smartphone to help avoid messy cables and cords. Requires iProjection™ app (downloaded separately).
- 1920 x 1200 resolution provides sharp, clear images for your presentation.
- Keystone correction helps eliminate image distortion. Automatically corrects images for vertical display angles within ±30° and supports manual horizontal correction within ±30° with Easy-Slide Horizontal Image Correction technology.
- Up to 3,600 lumens of brightness and 15,000:1 contrast ratio creates darker blacks and brighter whites.
- 300" maximum diagonal screen size with a projector distance of up to 29.6' and 1.38 - 1.68 throw ratio lets you show off your slides and images in style.
- Supports resolutions from 800 x 600 to 1920 x 1200 to help ensure compatibility with a wide range of devices.
- 1.2x optical zoom helps you focus on important details.
- 200W UHE lamp offers up to 6,000 (standard) or 10,000 (eco) hours of life.
- Ports include 2 HDMI™ (1 supports MHL), 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub, RCA, 1 USB Type A and 1 USB Type B.
- Included remote control lets you operate the unit from up to 19.7' away.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|average lamp life||6,000 hours (normal); 10,000 hours (ECO)|
|dimensions||3.4"H x 11.9"W x 9.8"D|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 in.|
|maximum projection distance||29.6 feet|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1200|
|native resolution||1920 x 1200|
|ports||HDMI; USB; VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|projector weight||6.2 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3,600 lumens|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Pro-Quality, Widescreen, Wireless Full HD Portable ProjectorPacked with enhanced features and connectivity, the Pro EX9210 wireless portable projector delivers 3,400 lumens of color/white brightness1 for vivid, colorful images — even in well-lit offices and conference rooms. Featuring 1080p+ WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) — 4.5x more than SVGA — the Pro EX9210 achieves outstanding image quality that’s sure to impress. In addition to HDMI® and MHL®2, it supports quick wireless connectivity for projecting from tablets and smartphones3. Plus, Epson® 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness4 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut5 over competitive DLP projectors.
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,400 lumens of equal color and white brightness1
- Pro-quality projector — 1080p+/WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) offers 4.5x more resolution than SVGA for Full HD 1080p content
- Wireless — project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone3 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness4 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut5 with Epson over DLP projectors
- Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device — supports MHL-enabled devices2 for mirroring and charging6
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device — just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Fast, easy setup with Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Works with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable
- Portability you need for presentations on the go — carrying case included
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link® (MHL) HDMI port.
3 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection™ App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
4 Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
5 Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
6 Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
7 Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
8 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
9 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.