This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
3M™ Command™ Picture-Hanging Strips, White, Pack Of 50 Strips Item # 484148
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Decorating is quick and easy when you have 3M Command strips. These picture-hanging strips hold most 18" x 24" frames and come off cleanly when it's time for a change.
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces to hang pictures and other decorations. Makes it easy to hang pictures with no nail holes.
- Removes cleanly without surface damage.
- Each set holds up to 3 lb.
- White hanging strips come in a pack of 50.
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces to hang pictures and other decorations.
- Medium-sized clips are white.
|Product Line||Picture Hanging Strips White Pack Of 503715578|
|Product Type||Hook & Loop Strip|
|Product Name||Adhesive Medium Picture Hanging Strips|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Picture Hanging Strips
Command™ Picture Hanging Strips Technology
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill it hold soundproofing acoustic foam board or decorative plates?
Yes, provided the item is within the weight limit specified for Command™ Picture Hanging Strips. We do not recommend hanging tapestry or other fabrics. For decorative plates, please ensure there is a smooth surface for the strip to adhere to. Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items.
Can I reuse Command™ Picture Hanging Strips?
No, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are for one-time use only. Command™ Picture Hangers (Universal and Canvas Hangers) may be reused with a Command™ Refill Strip (see instructions for more information).
Can they be used as vertical or horizontal?
They can be used either direction.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes
- Do not apply strips to paper or fabric surfaces on frame
- Remove hanging hardware from back of frame
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame