Quartet® EnduraGlide® Dry-Erase Markers, Kit, Fine, Assorted Colors, Pack Of 5 Item # 487073
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create professional, eye-catching presentations
- 3-chamber markers provide consistent high quality.
- Non-toxic, low-odor ink offers a great everyday writing solution.
- Quick-drying liquid ink helps prevent staining and smudges, and wipes away easily when you're done.
- See-through ink gauge lets you monitor the amount of ink left in the barrel.
- Kit includes 2 black markers, 1 red marker, 1 blue marker, 1 green marker, 1 eraser and 1 two-oz spray cleaner. Eraser effortlessly cleans whiteboard. Remove stains and revitalize whiteboards with 2-oz spray cleaner.
- Handwriting and detailed drawings are easier with fine tip markers.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|Product Line||EnduraGlide Dry-Erase Markers|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||Certified AP Nontoxic|
|Product Type||Board Accessory Kit|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Quartet® EnduraGlide® Dry Erase Markers
Bold Color. Distinct WritingClearly display your writing with our 3-chamber, liquid ink system. The smooth and bright colors will help make sure your writing is both visible and legible. They deliver bold color every time, to ensure your message is distinct.
Easy To Erase. Hassle FreeQuickly move from one project to the next with these easy to erase markers. You can write, erase, and rewrite, instantly. There’s no need to fuss with caked on ink. The smooth ink easily wipes away, leaving a streak-free, clean surface.
Quick Ink Gauge
Our see-through ink gauge shows exactly how much ink remains for your use, so you can be prepared in any situation. No longer worry that your ink is running low. Simply look at the barrel of the marker to determine when it is almost empty.