This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson EX5260 Wireless XGA 3LCD Projector, V11H843020 Item # 494798
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for presentations and meetings, this projector features 3LCD, 3-chip technology and an outstanding 15,000:1 contrast ratio to help every detail shine. The device displays up to 1.07 billion colors and can project onto screens measuring 30" to 300" diagonally to suit your space. The included carrying case and lightweight body make it easy to transport.
- Weights only 6.2 lb and comes with a carrying case for easy portability.
- 3LCD, 3-chip technology provides crystal-clear image representation.
- 1024 x 768 XGA resolution offers up to 1.07 billion colors.
- Keystone correction helps reduce image distortion. Automatically corrects images for vertical display angles within ±30°. Allows manual correction for horizontal angles within ±30°.
- Up to 3,600 lumens of brightness and a 15,000:1 contrast ratio let you cleanly see differences in colors.
- Projects onto screens measuring 30" to 300" diagonally from up to 29.9' away. 1.48 wide zoom and 1.77 tele zoom throw ratio ranges enable images to be projected according to their proportions.
- Offers high color brightness and a wide color gamut for great color accuracy.
- 210W UHE lamp delivers up to 6,000 hours of life on normal mode and up to 10,000 of life on ECO mode.
- HDMI™ port allows connection to a video source.
- D-sub 15 pin, composite and USB Type-A and Type-B ports for connecting your devices.
- Wireless technology allows you to connect to your smartphone, laptop or tablet without plugging in a connecting cable. On-screen QR scanning enables instant setup.
- Includes a remote for easy operation from up to 19.7' away. Remote features source search, power, volume, e-zoom, A/V mute, freeze, menu, page up/down, help, auto and mouse functions.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Designed for recyclability — easily disassembled into separate materials after use, helping you recycle the individual materials (where facilities exist).
|average lamp life||6,000 hours (normal mode); 10,000 hours (ECO mode) hours|
|dimensions||3.4"H x 9.8"W x 11.9"D|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 inches|
|maximum projection distance||29.9 feet|
|maximum resolution||WUXGA (1920 x 1200) HD widescreen|
|native resolution||XGA (1024 x 768)|
|ports||HDMI; USB; VGA|
|Projector Lamp Type||210W UHE|
|projector weight||6.2 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3,600 lumens|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Wireless Portable Projector with Pro-Quality Features3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 with Epson. 3600 lumens color brightness and 3600 lumens white brightness3. Pro-quality projector with wireless connectivity.
- Far more accurate color with Epson — 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 than competitive DLP projectors
- Look for two numbers: 3600 lumens3 Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color, 3600 lumens3 White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Pro-quality projector — XGA resolution (1024 x 768) offers 1.5x more resolution than SVGA for advanced presentations; plus enhanced connectivity
- Wireless — project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone4 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device — just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Fast, easy setup, only from Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
- Portability you need for presentations on the go — carrying case included
- USB Plug 'n Play — use the included USB cable to instantly project content from a PC or Mac®
Epson Voted #1 in Image QualityEpson 3LCD projectors display far more accurate color than competitive DLP projectors. For more accurate color, you need both high color brightness (color light output) and a wide range of color (color gamut). Color brightness is the number of lumens displayed when projecting color. Traditional lumens specifications only measure white brightness, so look for two separate brightness measurements. Color gamut is the range of colors a projector is capable of reproducing. When the color gamut of a projector is small, colors will be displayed far less accurately. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Higher Color Brightness1 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 than competitive DLP projectors.
3LCD, the #1 Projection Technology in the WorldBoth high color brightness and high white brightness for accurate, vivid color in well-lit rooms. 3 chips for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness6 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut2 for far more accurate color than DLP projectors. 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs7. 25 years of road-tested reliability. A nationwide study reveals that 9 out of 10 people prefer images from 3LCD projectors8.
Long-Life, Low Cost LampsEpson lamps maximize viewing time while minimizing the total cost of ownership, lasting up to 10,000 hours9.
Easy Image AdjustmentsPosition your projector almost anywhere and still get a correctly proportioned image with auto vertical correction and Easy-Slide horizontal image correction.
Convenient Wireless Features (Wireless LAN Module Included)Free Epson iProjection™ App4 for Apple® iOS® and AndroidTM. Wirelessly connect directly to laptops, tablets or smartphones (present without a wireless network). Connect wirelessly to a network; make a presentation or monitor/control your projector. Quick Connect feature to wirelessly connect via a QR code — access and project content from smartphones and tablets (Just turn on the projector, use Epson iProjection to scan the on-screen QR code, and share content on the big screen).
USB Plug ‘n Play Instant SetupUse the included USB cable to instantly project content (view your projected presentation on the screen and your computer simultaneously).
EX5250 Pro Wireless XGA 3LCD Projector Product SpecificationsPDF, 747K, 2 pages