This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
MAX USA Electronic Check Writer, 10-Digit, 3 13/16" x 4 7/16" x 9 1/8", Gray/Platinum Item # 516455
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Write checks securely and efficiently
- Prints on business-size and personal-size checks. Includes functions for printing, repeat printing and full input correction by clear key.
- Prints up to 10 digits along with symbols.
- Embosses and prints 1 original plus 2 carbons. Embossing helps reduce the risk of alteration. Dollar and cent sign symbol can be embossed before and after the amount to provide additional protection against altering the amount of the check.
- Easy-to-read display screen simplifies use.
- Print depth can be adjusted up to 1 7/8".
- Includes a black ink roll.
- Weighs 2.78 lb.
|banking supply type||electronic check writer|
|Checks Size||Personal; Business|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|manufacturer||MAX Company, Ltd.|
|Maximum Frequency||60 Hz|
|Minimum Frequency||50 Hz|
|number of columns||1|
|Number of Printing Digits||10|
|size||3 13/16"H x 4 7/16"W x 9 1/8"D|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.87 lb|
|What's Included||Electronic Checkwriter; Black Ink Roll|
|Show More ▾|
MAX USA Electronic Check Writer, 10-Digit, 3 13/16 x 4 7/16 x 9 1/8, Gray/Platinum is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hoppy from Very Disappointed Printing was very light on checks so I ordered a new ink roller. Not any improvement, still printed light. Would not even print one copy, let alone two. Would be better if it used a 2 color ink roller and printed dark enough to be read. It is overpriced by about $200.00. I used a PayMaster for 35 years and just ordered another one.
Date published: 2018-02-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by Linda from Do not like it. Not descriptive enough. Used Paymaster in the past and liked it much better. The price is too high for what you get.
Date published: 2015-08-27