Asus USB-AC56 IEEE 802.11ac - Wi-Fi Adapter for Desktop Computer - USB - 1.27 Gbit/s - 2.40 GHz ISM - 5 GHz UNII - External Item # 530485
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Add wireless connectivity to a computer without the hassle of internal installation with this external adapter
- Ensure speedy data transfer of up to 1.27 Gbit/s with the ground-breaking IEEE 802.11ac wireless technology
- Simply plug this wi-fi adapter into any USB port and have an instant solution to add a wireless connection to your computer
|Product Type||Wireless Networking Adapter|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||170393600|
|antenna type||PCB Antenna; Dipole Antenna|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5000000000|
|Product Name||Dual-band Wireless-AC1300 USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter|
|Number of Antennas||3|
|Show More ▾|
- Next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi — up to three times faster than 2x2 802.11n adapters
- Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual bands increase signal clarity for better HD multimedia
- AiRadar technology provides a stronger signal over greater distances
- External high-gain antenna for 150% stronger Wi-Fi signal
- USB 3.0 connection for high-performance wireless networking with desktop and notebook PCs
Next gen 802.11ac wireless, up to 3X faster than 2x2 wireless N adapters
Maximum flexibility for maximum wireless coverage
Intelligent signal management for stable wireless connections
USB 3.0 for full 802.11ac performance
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results.