This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Avery® Dissolvable Labels, 4227, Round, 2", White, Pack Of 60 Item # 548589
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use these labels for canning, jamming and general food storage. The labels are designed to completely dissolve when washed and can be customized with free templates.
- Compatible with laser and inkjet printers to help you create personalized labels.
- FDA-compliant adhesive can be used for indirect food contact. Freezer- and microwave-safe formula accommodates food storage and preparation.
- Dissolves quickly with no residue when washed by hand or placed in the dishwasher.
- Holds firmly on a variety of surfaces, including wood, metal, glass, plastic and more.
- Use free templates from avery.com/print to customize your labels.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Chlorine-Free — unbleached or whitened using Processed Chlorine Free or Totally Chlorine Free methods, helping avoid potential impacts to health and the environment.
|label format||multiple labels per sheet|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||12|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
These unique Dissolvable Round Labels disintegrate quickly and easily when washed by hand or in the dishwasher, with no soaking required. They’re freezer and microwave-oven safe, and the labels include FDA-compliant adhesive that's safe for indirect food contact. They're great for canning, jamming and food storage. They stick to almost any surface including glass, wood, metal and plastic but dissolve completely, leaving no residue. The labels are easy to customize with our free templates and designs at avery.com/print, or simply handwrite with pen or pencil.
- Labels dissolve completely when washed by hand or dishwasher
- No soaking required; leaves no residue
- Stick to glass, wood, metal, plastic and more
- Freezer and microwave-oven safe
- Labels include FDA-compliant adhesive safe for indirect food contact