This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup With Reese's Pieces, King Size, 2.8 Oz Item # 553781
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Grab this king-size snack and satisfy your taste buds. The peanut butter cup is stuffed with Reese's Pieces to add a tasty surprise.
- Delicious peanut butter cup that is filled with plenty of crunchy Reese's Pieces candies.
- Large size helps satiate your hunger.
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter|
|weight per unit||2.8 oz|
|Product Line||Peanut Butter Cup With Pieces|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Perfect CombinationCreamy peanut butter surrounded by a coat of smooth milk chocolate in one irresistible candy. Is your mouth watering yet?
The Impossible DecisionREESE’S Cups, REESE’S Pieces, REESE’S Outrageous Bars – how do you choose just one? (Answer: You don’t have to.)
The Snack of the SeasonSummer heating up? Sounds like the perfect time for a cold one. Try your REESE’S peanut butter cups chilled.
REESE’S Peanut Butter TemptationsLevel: Beginner | Prep time: 20 minutes
1. Heat oven to 375º F. Remove wrappers from candies. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulate sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy in large bowl. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, beauting until well blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place one in each prepared muffin cup. Do not flatten.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until puffed and lightly browned; remove from oven. Immediately press peanut butter cup miniatures into each cookie. Cool completely in muffin pan. About 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
- 40 REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar packed
- ½ cup REESE’S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt