CoreChair Active Chair, Ergonomic with Pelvic Support, Tall Item # 5562594
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Adjustable chair helps stimulate blood flow to the brain to deliver oxygen and glucose to help boost brain power so you can feel better, work better and live better.
- Fires up your circulation, lymphatic system and blood flowto help keep vital organs working well and strengthen your core and spine.
- Dynamic motion promotes a balanced, neutral sitting posture.
- Sculpted seat harmonizes with pelvic stabilizer to relievepressure points and prevent sliding.
- Height adjustment lets you raise and lower the seat to suityour workspace. Suitable for most users over 5'5".
- NEAT Certified (Developed by the Mayo Clinic for the scienceof Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis)
- Cover made with 100% post-consumer material.
- Adjustable chair helps stimulate blood flow to the brain to deliver oxygen and glucose to help boost brain power so you can feel better, work better and live better.
- Fires up your circulation, lymphatic system and blood flow to help keep vital organs working well and strengthen your core and spine.
- Adjustable seat-to-floor height to achieve the best posture for your body.
- Pelvic stabilizer hugs the top of your pelvis and prevents slumping.
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||22-3/10 in.|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||18-7/10 in.|
|Length (Seat)||19-5/16 in.|
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||250 lb|
|Width (Seat)||18-5/16 in.|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||18-7/10 in. - 22-3/10 in.|
|Certifications||Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|style name||CoreChair Tall Back|
|Material Family (Seat)||Multimaterial|
|dimensions||26 in. X 25 in. X 15 in.|
|Show More ▾|