Scotch® Commercial Grade Packing Tape, 1 7/8" x 54.6 Yd., Clear, Pack Of 48 Item # 559782
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Perfect for sealing, splicing and other demanding packaging applications
- Heavy-duty, hot-melt, solvent-free adhesive combined with polypropylene backing keeps out moisture, dust and dirt and assures reliable closures.
- Designed for industrial use, one strip at a time instead of many layers seals your package securely. Seals with one strip and keeps boxes closed.
- Resistance to splitting and slivering saves time, while a release coating makes unwind easy.
- Tough jobs demand the right tools.
- Commercial grade shipping tape with excellent holding power for heavy duty packaging and shipping.
- Strong, durable, solvent-free hot melt adhesive seals and protects.
- For tough, industrial use.
- Provides excellent holding power for heavy-duty packaging and shipping.
- Hot melt adhesive with 3.1 mil thickness—assures holding strength of 30 lbs of weight per inch (tensile strength).
- Resists slivering, splitting and tearing.
- Release coating makes unwind easy.
- Meets U.S. Postal regulations for standard packages.
- Guaranteed to Stay Sealed (If your box does not stay sealed, 3M will refund the purchase price of this tape. Proof of purchase required. Contact: 1-800-3MHELPS)
|core diameter||3 in.|
|primary material||Synthetic Rubber Resin|
|tape features||Commercial Grade|
|temperature range||40-120 degrees|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Scotch® Commercial Grade Shipping Packaging Tape
Professional Strength Performance for all Your Shipping Needs
- Excellent holding power, time-proven construction
- Seals out moisture, dust and dirt.
Scotch® Greener Packaging TapeIs made from over 50% recycled materials. Delivers the same trusted quality as Scotch® Commercial Grade Packaging Tape.
Commercial Performance means...A technology that incorporates a strong, hot-melt adhesive and polupropylene backing which helps ensure packages stay sealed.