This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Resolve® Foam Carpet Cleaner, 22 Oz. Item # 564903
Designed for high traffic areas
- Safely cleans, deodorizes and protects your carpet. Helps prevent future soils from setting deep into carpet fibers.
- Unique formula helps make cleaning large carpet areas easy.
|Cleaner Features||Stain Resistant|
|container weight||22 oz|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Cleans, Freshens And SoftensExpect your carpet to achieve the soft, lustrous feel of the Resolve High Traffic Carpet Foam itself! It’s safe to use on wool, nylon and stain-resistant carpet fibers, and it quickly and easily removes dirt and stains caused by high human and pet traffic. Complete with a refreshing scent, Resolve foam is ideal for creating an oasis under your feet.
More Benefits Vs. Vacuuming Alone
Resolve High Traffic Carpet Foam removes 5X more dirt and 3X more pet hair than vacuuming alone. Resolve also successfully eliminates odors and softens and freshens your carpets so they seem like new.
Buddy Up the Foam and Brush for Best ResultsResolve High Traffic Carpet Foam can be used alone for a clean, soft carpeted floor; but it also works with the Resolve Easy Clean Pro Carpet Cleaner brush and trigger. Simply vacuum your carpet, click foam container into place, apply, let dry, and vacuum once again. There’s no need to bend, stoop or scrub on hands and knees with Resolve Easy Clean Pro.
Tackles Tough Pet Messes In Just 1 UseYou’ll love your pets even more when they don’t leave carpet stains! Resolve Pet Expert carpet products are specially formulated to be safe for use around pets. Both the foam and powder solutions deep clean tough pet stains like urine, vomit and feces. Powerful Odor Stop technology eliminates unpleasant odors with just a single application.
Carpet Cleaning Power for Large Areas
Resolve’s Machine solution has a low foaming action to make steam cleaning easier. It helps protect against dirt, deodorizes carpet and make them soft & plush.
Resolve High Traffic For Busy Areas
Use Resolve high traffic products to remove the ground-in dirt, stains and odors found in frequently used areas of your home like carpeted hallways, doorsteps and area rugs.
Resolve Trigger Sprays Fight Tough Stains & Odors
Fast-acting Resolve trigger sprays are perfect to use in smaller, more targeted areas. Triple Oxi Action power permanently removes even the toughest stains and odors from carpets.
How do I know which Resolve carpet cleaning product to use?Resolve has more than one way to tackle your carpet cleaning:
1. All over deep cleaning: Deep cleaning your carpet can seem like an overwhelming task but Resolve makes it easy. For larger areas, use Resolve Pet Expert Steam Cleaning Machine Solution. It is specially formulated to remove 3x more pet hair, deep clean stains & odors permanently and is safe to use around your pets.
2. Cleaning high traffic areas: Foot traffic is most noticeable on carpet in hallways, around doors and staircases. Muddy boots and shoes are likely to be one of your biggest problems. Vacuuming alone is not enough to clean your carpet. Resolve Carpet Cleaner Moist Powder is perfect. Simply sprinkle on the dirty area, work in the powder, leave it to dry and then vacuum. Easy! It will remove dirt, hair and odor, leaving your carpet fresh and soft (vs vacuuming alone).
3. Spot cleaning: If your carpet is clean but has a few tough stains, simply spray Resolve Carpet Stain Remover on the stained area, blot with a damp cloth and let it dry. If some of the carpet stain remains, repeat the treatment.