Purell® Sanitizing Wipes, Pack Of 100 Item # 566410
Don’t just clean; sanitize. Use these convenient wipes for an easy way to keep hands clean. A must-have for outdoor activities or where messy, finger foods are being enjoyed. Sanitizing wipes kill 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness.
- Contains 62% ethyl alcohol, the same active ingredient as Purell hand sanitizer. A great supplement to routine hand washing — helps reduce the risk of infections.
- Leaves hands feeling refreshed without a sticky residue.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.
- Nontoxic and dye-free for a natural clean.
|Manufacturer #||GOJ 9022-10|
|manufacturer||GOJO Industries, Inc.|
|Number Of Sheets Per Unit||100|
|Wipe Size||5" x 7"|
From the Manufacturer|
Features & Benefits
PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes Alcohol Formula
100 Individually-Wrapped Wipes in Box
- Economical, non-linting wipes.
- Kills more than 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness
- 62% alcohol formulation cleans and sanitizes
- Individually wrapped
How To Use
When To Use:Use PURELL Hand Sanitizing wipes anytimefor quick clean up when soap and water are not available.Key moments for use include:
- Before eating
- After using the bathroom
- After sneezing or coughing
- After touching a surface that has been touched by many, suchas a grocery cart, door handle, restaurant menu or condiment dispenser
Where To Use:PURELL Hand Sanitizing Wipes are a perfecthand hygiene solution, especially in situations where accessto soap and water is limited. Individually wrapped forportability, these wipes are great for:
- In the car
- Backpacks, purses, briefcases, lunch boxes, diaper
- Breakrooms, cafeterias
- Food service chains
Did You Know...
The PURELL Survey was conducted by Wakefield Research among 1,000 nationally representative U.S. adults ages 18+, between January 22 and February 2, 2015, using an email invitation and an online survey. Quotas have been set to ensure reliable and accurate representation of U.S. adults ages 18+. Results of any sample are subject to sampling variation. The magnitude of the variation is measurable and is affected by the number of interviews and the level of the percentages expressing the results. For the interviews conducted in this particular study, the chances are 95 in 100 that a survey result does not vary, plus or minus, by more than 3.1 percentage points from the result that would be obtained if interviews had been conducted with allpersons in the universe represented by the sample. www.wakefieldresearch.com