This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
DYMO® LabelManager® PnP Label Maker Item # 573657
Just plug, type and print — it's that easy!
- Plug and play label maker for PC or Mac.
- No software to install — built-in software pops up on your computer screen, ready to use. Just plug label maker into your PC or Mac and you're ready to create great-looking labels simply by typing. Compatible with Windows® XP/Vista®/7 and Mac® OS X 10.5.8 or later. USB port required.
- Lets you customize labels using the fonts and graphics on your computer.
- Uses DYMO D1 labels in 0.25", 0.38" and 0.5" widths.
- Ready-to-use rechargeable battery recharges via USB connection. No power adaptor or AA batteries needed.
- For use at your desk or on the go.
- Compact, lightweight design.
|AC adapter included||no|
|Battery Size Supported||AA|
|battery type||lithium ion (Li-ion)|
|compatible tapes||DK tape|
|dimensions||5.61"H x 1.85"W x 5.34"D|
|import logos & graphics||yes|
|keyboard type||QWERTY (computer style)|
|label tape included||starter-capacity tape(s)|
|labeler print speed||12 mm/sec|
|labeler type||computer; desktop|
|maximum resolution||180 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (0.47 in)|
|PC/Mac compatible||PC; Mac|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|power source||USB; lithium-ion rechargeable battery|
|recommended use||Label Print|
|repeat printing||49 copies|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||LabelManager PNP Label Printer; 1 x Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery; 1/2" Starter D1 Label Cassette; USB cord; Quick Start Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
DYMO LabelManager Plug N Play Label Printer
Plug, Type and Print--It's That EasyThe DYMO LabelManager Plug N Play label maker connects with any compatible PC or Mac to easily create great looking labels using fonts, graphics, barcodes and logos from existing programs. The LabelManager Plug N Play is lightweight and compact, so it works just as easily on-the-go, needing only a USB connection to recharge its battery. It’s the fast, easy way to create custom labels.
At a Glance
- Ready to print immediately out-of-the-box, with no additional software to install
- Communicates with your existing software to customize labels with fonts, graphics and more
- Manual label cutter makes multi-label printing easy
- Battery pack recharges via USB connection, no additional batteries required
- Unlock additional features including batch labels and logos with a free download of DYMO label software
- Compatible with 1/4-, 3/8- and 1/2-inch DYMO D1 and IND labels
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later
Organization Made Easy
Wide Range of Fonts and StylesThe DYMO LabelManager Plug N Play uses existing fonts on the connected computer, providing users with a vast range of size and style choices.
Graphics, Barcodes and MoreThis model isn't limited to text only. The LabelManager Plug N Play can print graphic files, logos, barcodes and more at crystal clear 180 DPI resolution.
Compact DesignLightweight and compact, the DYMO PnP label maker features an attractive slim design that saves you desk space and stylishly accents your office.
Save Time and Money with Rechargeable PowerThe DYMO LabelManager Plug N Play is powered by a convenient rechargeable battery pack that charges via the included USB cable, saving users the cost and hassle of dealing with traditional batteries.
DYMO D1--The Right Label for the Job
Standard LabelsDYMO D1 labels are created from durable materials that are both water and UV-resistant. Standard D1 labels are ideal for hundreds of tasks around the home or office, such as filing, storage and asset management. They come in a wide variety of colors for easy, at-a-glance coding and organization. These continuous label cassettes allow users to create customized labels of 1/4-1 inches in length.
Vinyl LabelsFor general labeling or extreme conditions, vinyl labels offer moisture, chemical and UV resistance, making them ideal for labeling both indoors and outdoors. Available in the widest range of colors that adhere to key OSHA, ANSI and ISO color standards.
Flexible Nylon LabelsDYMO D1 and IND flexible Nylon labels are perfect for curved or heavily textured surfaces. They are also ideal for flag-marking cables. Their permanent adhesive means they stay stuck once applied. These continuous label cassettes allow users to create customized labels.
See the DYMO LabelManager Plug N Play in Action