This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Sauder® HomePlus Wardrobe/Storage Cabinet, Sienna Oak Item # 575640
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add functionality and style to your home
- Framed panel doors offer a classic look and give you easy access to the interior contents.
- Drawer with metal runners and safety stops.
- 1 adjustable shelf for holding important items.
- Garment rod helps you hang clothes, coats and more (hangers sold separately).
- Enclosed back panel with cord access helps reduce cable clutter.
- Adjustable base levelers help ensure even placement on most surfaces.
- Sienna oak finish.
- Features adjustable shelf with garment rod included.
- Also features framed panel doors.
- Drawer with metal runners and safety stops features patented T-slot assembly system. Enclosed back panel has cord access.
- Includes adjustable base levelers.
|manufacturer||Sauder Woodworking Co|
|number of adjustable shelves||1|
|primary material||engineered wood|
|total number of shelves||1|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|weight capacity per shelf||30|
|workspace type||business office; home office|
|Show More ▾|
Sauder® HomePlus Wardrobe/Storage Cabinet, Sienna Oak is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Audie from I would buy this product again. Great product. I bought the 411802 wardrobe/storage cabinet. I think it is a great product. It was easy to put together as long as you go step by step and follow the directions and don't get ahead of yourself. I tried to jump ahead thinking I knew how to proceed without the directions and I was wrong. All the parts were there and everything.
Date published: 2018-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by sara from solid adaptable uses
Date published: 2017-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by DIY fan from Love it! I put two side-by-side to form a single unit and they look very pretty like that! I appreciated the fact that the top trim did not extend to the sides, so that they fit together tightly. They were easy to assemble and easy to adjust the legs to be sure they were straight. The Sienna Oak I bought is a very pretty medium brown with not too much yellow. They hold a lot of clothes. And the customer service at Sauder is first rate....they were so nice about answering questions promptly and with concern that their customers be happy with their choices!
Date published: 2017-11-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by curt Wendlandt from Sauder customer service We recently purchased a wardrobe through kohl's on line. Was very dissappointed in how easily it scratched and general quality, Kohl's was no help but deb from sauder customer service was so helpful. We just couldn't get over how deb went out of her way to help us. We're sure she is the type to help everyone as much as she did us. Please thank deb so very much from curt and jill
Date published: 2016-04-04
Product Q & A