This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, 4.1-Lb Bag Item # 588108
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Bite-sized peanut butter cups for enjoying and sharing
- Peanut butter cups with milk chocolate offer a salty-sweet treat.
- Eye-catching gold foils look great at parties and in office candy dishes.
- Gluten-free and kosher.
|contents per unit||4.1 lb oz|
|Dietary Information||gluten free; kosher|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|weight per unit||66.7 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Entertaining Made EasyNothing wows a crowd like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures! Don’t get caught without this iconic gold candy the next time you’re entertaining. Whether it’s a birthday, holiday, game day, or informal family gathering, every occasion calls for a bowl of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures.
Baked to PerfectionUnwrap Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, and press them into still-warm cookies or brownies for creamy, chocolate peanut butter perfection! And if you’re baking for friends and family, don’t forget to plate a few wrapped peanut butter cups alongside your treats.
That’s a WrapWhat’s better than peanut butter and milk chocolate? Peanut butter and milk chocolate with a personal touch! Print or write messages on round office labels, then affix to the bottom of each Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniature. They make perfect party favors!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Temptations Recipe
- About 40 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Instructions1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from candies. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy in large bowl. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place one in each prepared muffin cup. Do not flatten.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until puffed and lightly browned; remove from oven. Immediately press peanut butter cup or piece onto each cookie. Cool completely in muffin pan. Makes about 3-1/2 dozen cookies.