This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Reese's Snack-Size Peanut Butter Cups, 19.5 Oz Bag Item # 590939
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
These snack-size pieces will give you a boost in the afternoon or just help you get by until your next meal. The chocolate and peanut butter combine for a delicious flavor.
- Scrumptious chocolate and peanut butter treats offer a delicious snack.
- Bite-size cups make a great anytime pick-me-up.
- Made with no cholesterol or trans fat for a health-conscious choice.
- Kosher and gluten free to accommodate dietary restrictions.
|contents per unit||19.5 oz oz|
|Dietary Information||cholesterol free; gluten free; kosher; trans fat free|
|weight per unit||19.5 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Perfect Combination of Chocolate and Peanut ButterStock up on these snack-size, gluten-free Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and avoid the need to shop for Halloween candy refills. Just be sure to set some aside to enjoy throughout the harvest season!
- Perfect for trick or treat candy and everyday snacking
- Peanut butter and chocolate
- Deliciously sweet-and-salty flavor combination
- A gluten-free and kosher candy
- Includes 1 bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Snack Size (19.5-Ounce bag)
Perfect for Halloween or Any Time
- This delicious combination of peanut butter and chocolate puts the treat in trick-or-treat!
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Candy’s orange wrappers are perfect for fall candy bowls and harvest decorations.
- Use organza bags to transform these chocolate and peanut butter treats into sweet party favors.
Tastes Like a Peanut Butter Cup Shake Recipe
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons Hershey’s Syrup
2 tablespoons Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter
2 large scoops (about 1 cup) vanilla ice creamReese’s Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped and chopped
1. Place milk, syrup, and peanut butter in blender container. Cover; blend until smooth.2. Add ice cream. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour into milkshake glass. Top with chopped peanut butter cups
About Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Do you love the classic goodness of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup? Well, you’re in perfect company, because Reese’s products are the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate.The original Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup was created in 1928 as a partnership between H.B. Reese and Milton Hershey. Since then, the Reese’s family has grown to include a variety of flavors and forms. Today, you can try Reese’s products in dark chocolate, white chocolate, snack-sized pieces, and candy bars.