Tripp Lite UPS 350VA 180W Desktop Battery Back Up Compact 120V USB RJ11 PC Item # 600974
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's INTERNET350U standby UPS system offers complete protection from blackouts, brownouts and transient surges on both AC and dialup modem lines. Provides seamless battery support during brownouts and power failures with enough runtime to save and shutdown connected equipment without data loss. Offers complete power protection in an ultra-compact, flat-pack housing with an appearance closer to a power strip than other bulky UPS designs. Includes 3 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software available via free download, includes bundled USB cable. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression jacks with line splitter protects up to two directly connected modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other peripherals with a standard dialup phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer continuous status information regarding line and battery power operation. 350VA/180 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PC systems for up to 12 minutes during power fail conditions.
|Alarm||On Battery; Self-test Operation|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA); cUL (Canada); FCC Class B (Emissions); NOM (Mexico); FCC Part 68 / Industry Canada (telecommunications); Conforms to IEEE 587 / ANSI C62.41 specifications|
|cord length||6 ft|
|form factor||Ultra-compact Desk-mount|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||350 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||180 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection type||Brownout; Black Out|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|software included||PowerAlert Software|
|Sound Emission||40 dB|
|Status Indicators||Line Power; Battery power status|
|Surge Energy Rating||380 J|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Pulse-width Modulated Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.70 lb|
|What's Included||Internet Office 350VA UPS; UPS System; USB communications cable; Instruction Manual with Warranty Information|
|Show More ▾|
INTERNET350U Ultra-Compact Standby UPS with USB Interface
POWER PROTECTION AND BATTERY BACKUP
for home and office computers and electronics
This standby UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn't. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (100W load) for up to 9.4 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (90 W) for up to 11.3 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 3 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 3 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and High/Low VoltagesThis UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power to the battery-supported outlets until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on a connected phone line.
- The RJ11 jacks protect a phone, fax, analog modem or DSL modem line.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are two ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the HID-compliant USB interface and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB interface with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management. You can download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite's website.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $100,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: INTERNET350U
Load Capacity: 350 VA (180 W)
Nominal AC Input/Output: 120 V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 6 x 5-15R (3 UPS, 3 Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 11.3 min. (90 W Load)
Single-Computer Runtime: 9.4 min. (100 W Load)
Data Line Protection: Tel/DSL (1 Line)
Communication: USB (HID-Compliant)
Primary Form Factor: Ultra-Compact, Low-Profile Desktop Case
Dimensions: 3 x 8 x 6.4 in. (7.6 x 20.3 x 16.3 cm)
Weight: 5 lb. (2.3 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC B (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $100,000
What’s Included: UPS, RJ/USB Interface Cable, Manual