Epson® Premium Glossy Photo Paper, 13" x 19", Pack Of 20 Sheets Item # 620477
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Print out your cherished photos and enlargements on Epson paper, and enjoy a premium, glossy finish. It's great for scrapbooks and framing projects.
- Premium glossy photo paper looks great in glass frames and photo albums.
- Extra brightness heightens contrast and depth for sharper detail and more vivid colors.
- 68-lb stock ensures durable photos.
- Designed for use in most inkjet printers. Provides optimum results on Epson Stylus and Stylus Photo printers.
- Glossy finish has lab-quality look and feel.
- Resin-coated stock is smudge and water resistant.
- Photo paper measures 13" x 19".
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper finish type||premium glossy|
|paper thickness||10.4 mil|
|paper weight||68 lb|
|printer compatibility||Inkjet Printer|
|reams per case||20|
|sheet size||13" x 19"|
|sheets per ream/pack||20|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- High-gloss, bright white, resin coated photo paper
- Print high quality photos for glass frames and photo albums
- Smudge and water-resistant quick dry surface
- Look and feel of traditional photographs
- Also available in professional wide format roll sizes
Premium Photo Paper Glossy has a high gloss finish that is perfect for printing your favorite cherished photos and enlargements for use with glass frames and photo albums. This paper is smudge and water-resistant with a smooth, bright white, resin coated stock.
Be worry-free with quality, consistent, Epson specialty papers
Special Coating. Vibrant Color.
Brilliant results every time.
Whether you're printing a cherished family photo, important business document, internet page or T-shirt transfer, Epson's wide selection of specialty papers are more than just regular paper. When partnered with Epson printers and ink, they deliver consistently brilliant print quality.
Epson Specialty Papers - Always Instant-dry & Smudge Resistant
Touchable prints straight from the printer.
When Epson papers and ink meet, they become instantly inseparable. Once your print hits the paper tray, it's ready!
Long Lasting Prints
Preserve your treasured memories.
Prints that last up to 200 years in an album or up to 100 years in a picture frame. Epson paper makes it happen in collaboration with Epson inks and printers.1
Prints that won't jam.
Epson papers are engineered to work smoothly each time you print and work reliably in all brands of Ink Jet printers. No skewing. No jamming. No worries.
Superior quality Epson specialty papers - not your ordinary paper!
Engineered for Outstanding Prints
Up to 8 layers in every sheet.
Epson specialty papers are comprised of 4 to 8 layers per sheet. These layers work together to absorb the ink, lock in the vibrant colors and give you the instant-dry prints, superior-quality prints that you expect.
Feel the Quality
The thickness you expect.
Extraordinary photos and presentations are about the whole experience. With Epson specialty papers you not only see great imagery, you can feel the high-quality of the paper.
Hassle-free Paper Handling
Prints won't get jammed.
Epson engineers choose only the finest materials for the Epson line of specialty papers that reduce paper dust and paper curl, which can cause jamming. Combined with precision cutting technology for clean paper edges, Epson hassle-free papers feed smoothly through your printer.
Specialty paper for every print project.
Epson carries a wide range of specialty papers for all your printing needs, from photos and presentations to invitations, T-shirt transfers and more.
Tested for Reliability
Expert engineers take the anxiety out of printing.
Up to 100,000 sheets are tested before Epson engineers certify a paper for the Epson brand. Plus we test other brands of Ink Jet printers to offer you the convenience of one great paper for all of your Ink Jet printing needs.
Features and Benefits
|Water-resistant||Ink bleeding does not occur with incidental water contact|
|Quick dry surface||No waiting for photos to dry|
|High gloss||Look of a traditional photograph|
|Resin coated||Feels like a traditional photograph|
Permanence rating for Epson prints framed under glassPDF, 229K, 1 page
Epson Ink and Paper Compatibility GuidePDF, 80K, 1 page
- 1 Based on accelerated testing of prints displayed under glass in indoor display or album conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display or album conditions, light intensity, temperature, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.