This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Neosporin Neo To Go Spray Item # 623947
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Specially designed to fit anywhere to give you infection protection — anytime, anywhere
- Durable, nonaerosol spray fits anywhere and is designed for easy, 1-handed use. First-aid antiseptic/pain relieving spray allows no-touch and no-sting application for external use only.
- Keep in your bag, desk, workshop or car glove compartment.
- Portable device delivers more than 140 sprays.
|brand name||Johnson & Johnson|
|Fluid Quantity||0.26 oz|
|manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|medicine type||pain relief|
|packaging type||pocket spray bottle|
|Product Line||NEO TO GO!|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Discover Similar Products
Clean, Moist & Covered
Can NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics be used on my baby?
Although there isn’t an age limit for Original NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotic Ointment products the NEOSPORIN® Brand always recommends contacting a physician before treating babies or young children less than 2 years old. Maximum Strength NEOSPORIN® + Pain Relief First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Creams and Ointments are recommended for adults and children 2 years old and older.
Can I use NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics if my tube is expired?
No. If your product has expired, please properly discard it and obtain new product.
Can I use NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics for uses not on the label?
NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics are only indicated as first aid products to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Can NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics be used on my baby’s diaper rash?
No, It is not recommended to do this. However, DESITIN® diaper rash ointment is an effective diaper rash treatment.
Can NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics be used on my pet?
We know how well NEOPSORIN® First Aid Antibiotics works for you, but we cannot recommend using these first aid products on animals. It is recommended you contact a veterinarian.
How should NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics be used?
Keep these three steps in mind for Proper Wound Care:
1) Clean: Make sure to clean the affected area thoroughly
2) Treat: Put a small amount of the product (about the same as the surface area of a fingertip) on the area one to three times a day.
3) Protect: Help promote healing by covering the affected area with a BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandage here
Which NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotic is right for me?
All NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotics are first aid products that help in preventing infection in minor scrapes, cuts, and burns. The NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotic products below are all available for your first aid needs:
1) Original NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotic Ointment: This ointment based product delivers 24-Hour Infection Protection.
2) Maximum Strength NEOSPORIN® + Pain Relief First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment: This ointment based product delivers maximum strength pain relief and 24-Hour Infection Protection.
3) Maximum Strength NEOSPORIN® + Pain Relief First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Cream: This cream based product delivers both maximum strength pain relief and 24-Hour Infection Protection.
About NEOSPORIN®Since 1954 the NEOSPORIN® family of products have been aiding you to treat life’s little mishaps and helping to prevent infection and soothe the discomfort of cuts, scrapes and burns. NEOSPORIN® empowers families through life’s everyday moments as the #1 Mom and Doctor recommended Brand.1
- 1 Using the ProVoice Survey, fielded to 15,260 physicians from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014 and recorded the product recommended most often in the Topical Anti Infective OTC Category, has validated the following claims at a 99% confidence level. For Mom: Methodology: 200 moms with children ages 3-11 were surveyed via Toluna’s national consumer panel. Each panelist was screened for age, gender, presence of children, and age of children before being asked about category and product recommendation. Differences between response groups were verified using a Z-test of proportions, applying a 95% confidence level as the minimum threshold for claim validation. 59% of 339 survey respondents qualified as category recommenders, the overwhelming majority of whom selected NEOSPORIN® as the Brand they recommend most.