- Features Wireless-AC technology for an ultra-fast network. Backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n.
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports let you connect wired-network PCs and devices at ultra-fast speeds.
- USB 3.0 port and combination USB 2.0/eSATA port let you attach external storage devices to share content. USB 3.0 offers data rates up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
- Features beamforming technology for a stronger wireless signal. Achieves faster network speeds, improved range and reduced interference.
- Monitor and control your network using the SMART WiFi with Network Map. Set parental controls, create Wi-Fi passwords for guests, add and prioritize network devices and more.
- Dual wireless bands (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) deliver transfer speeds of up to 867Mbps Wireless-AC and 400Mbps Wireless-N. Supports high-bandwidth applications, including video streaming and file sharing.
- 2 external high-performance antennas help ensure optimal coverage and maximum signal strength. Helps eliminate dead zones and spotty coverage in the far corners of your home or office.
- 1.3GHz dual-core processor handles large amounts of data to support multiple online users and digital devices at the same time.
- WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption helps keep your network safe.
- Supports the Wi-Fi Protected Setup push button for simple wireless security setup.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||2"H x 7.7"W x 9.8"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||867Mbps (Wireless-AC); 400Mbps (Wireless-N)|
|number of users per network||4|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Service Pack 1 32-/64-bit; Windows 7 32-/64-bit; Windows 8 32-/64-bit; Windows 8.1 32-/64-bit; Mac OS X 10.5.8+|
|plug and play||yes|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0/eSATA; Ethernet|
|security/encryption||WEP; WPA; WPA2|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Linksys WRT1200AC AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
Featuring 2 adjustable antennas and a powerful dual-core CPU that delivers best-in-class AC1200 speeds and performance.
- 2 high-performance antennas
- 1.3 GHz dual core processor
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
UP TO N400 + AC867 MBPS SPEEDDual band wireless router brings speed and reliability to your Wi-Fi connection.
SIMULTANEOUS DUAL BAND (2.4 + 5 GHz)Delivers a stronger connection at a wider range than a single band at speeds up to AC1200.
BEAMFORMING TECHNOLOGYOptimizes performance and reduces interference by focusing wireless signal to connected devices.
USB 3.0 PORTShare files and add external storage across your network with the USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 offers enhanced speeds over 2.0.
ESATA PORTOffers added convenience. Also accommodates USB 2.0.
4 GIGABIT ETHERNET PORTSTransfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for wired devices.
ADVANCED WIRELESS SECURITYSafeguard your network with wireless WPA/WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall.
LINKSYS SMART WI-FIMonitor and control your home network from anywhere through the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi website or mobile app.
PARENTAL CONTROL/GUEST ACCESSCreate a guest network and limit access for children.
DUAL-BAND ANTENNAS AND BEAMFORMING FOR PROFESSIONAL-GRADE COVERAGETo provide fast, reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office, the WRT1200AC features two high-performance antennas engineered to enhance 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual-band wireless connections. With adjustable antennas and Beamforming technology delivering a focused signal to individual devices, you'll experience faster network speeds, better range, and reduced interference from other devices for strong, stable Wi-Fi connections.
FAST 1.3GHz DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR TO SURF, STREAM, & GAME SIMULTANEOUSLYWith a professional-grade, 1.3GHz dual-core ARM processor, the WRT1200AC is one of the fastest Wireless-AC routers in its class. Unlike standard single-core processors which have to switch between data streams and aren't as suited for multitasking, a dual-core processor can handle multiple data streams simultaneously. The result: better efficiency and performance, particularly in today's multi-device world.
OPEN SOURCE READYWhile the Linksys WRT1200AC provides an outstanding experience via Smart Wi-Fi immediately out of the box, advanced users can further modify the router with open source firmware. Developed for use with OpenWRT, an open source, Linux-based operating system, the router offers an additional layer of customization to suit your needs.
CUSTOMIZE AND MANAGE YOUR HOME Wi-Fi ANYTIME, ANYWHEREWith the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
• Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
• Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
• Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
|Network Standards||IEEE 802.11a; IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n; IEEE 802.11ac|
|Radio Frequency Bands||2.4 & 5GHz|
|Ports||Power, Internet, Ethernet (1-4), USB 3.0, USB 2.0 / eSATA combo|
|LEDs||Power, Internet, Ethernet (1-4), Wi-Fi Protected Setup, 2.4GHz, 5GHz, USB1, USB2|
|Buttons||Reset, Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Power|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 80% Noncondensing|
|Max. Link Rate||867 Mbps|
|Platform Compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista 32/64; Windows 7 32/64; Windows 8 32/64; Windows 8.1 32/64; Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard; Mac OS X 10.6.1 Snow Leopard; Mac OS X 10.7 Lion; Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion; Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks; Windows 10 32/64|
- Linksys Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router AC1200, WRT1200AC
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM with Documentation
- 2 Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability