This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Vivitar® DCM106 HD DashCam Digital Camcorder Item # 640857
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Records HD quality video in and around your vehicle!
- 90-degree lens captures crisp HD footage, while the microphone provides quality sound.
- 2.4" preview screen. Allows you to see what is currently recording as you are driving.
- Camcorder rotates — face it forward while you are driving and in reverse during traffic stops.
- Provides incident detection with a G-Sensor that automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents.
- Night vision mode lets you takes quality video with a built-in flash.
- Suction-cup mount keeps the DashCam secure on your windshield or dashboard.
- Includes microSD slot to retain footage for future use.
- Powered by your car's battery through a USB port. No need to worry about uncharged batteries.
|camcorder type||flash memory|
|connector type||USB 1.0|
|digital still shot mode||yes|
|dimensions||2"H x 3"W x 0.5"D|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|integrated memory||0 MB|
|live TV pause||yes|
|maximum record time||varies by SD card hours|
|memory card included||no|
|memory cards supported||microSD|
|number of batteries required||0|
|number of input/output ports||1|
|preset picture modes||no|
|skip search||no seconds|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Vivitar® DCM106 HD DashCam Digital Camcorder is rated out of 5 by 23.
Rated 4 out of 5 by DangerMouse from It Works Read the box, it requires a MicroSD card, the little one. The big one does not fit. It turns on when the cigarette lighter activates (or you start the car) and turns off when you turn off the car. The only real down side is that the camera is a little prone to escaping from its mount, but if you tip the camera down a little it does okay. The camera weighs next to nothing. If you had a phone charge to connect it to it would likely work anywhere. They put some thought into this. It records in small time intervals and automatically recycles memory. 32 gb is a lot of video. Pretty good especially for the price.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by NoCamera from Junk camera Bought one and it did not work, screen scrambled. Returned it for another one, same thing. Junk don't consider.
Date published: 2019-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jason from excellent dash cam This is a great little Dash cam with many wonderful functions. You can set it to record in 3 minute intervals and there is a button right on the front you can press to save a video. Setup was a breeze and so is using it!
Date published: 2019-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen from camera I have another camera and it helped when we witnessed an accident. Now we are putting them in all our vehicles.
Date published: 2019-01-16