This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Hershey's® Nuggets Milk Chocolates With Toffee And Almonds, 60 Oz Item # 643841
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A sweet, satisfying reward for corporate events and reception areas
- Blends milk chocolate, toffee and almonds for a flavorful chocolate candy.
- Kosher certified and gluten-free for special dietary considerations.
- Individually wrapped in gold for serving at office parties or tradeshows and for giving as corporate gifts.
|contents per unit||60 oz oz|
|Dietary Information||gluten free; kosher|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
If you’re looking for chocolate candy that will please a crowd, you’ve struck gold! Each Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds is two bites of pure happiness: deliciously creamy and oh so satisfying. They’re perfect for showers, parties, candy buffets, and any occasion that calls for one of life’s little rewards.
- Thank guests at your weddings, showers, and other celebrations with this delicious wrapped bulk candy
- Individually wrapped gold candy is perfect for candy buffets
- Delicious Hershey’s classic milk chocolate surrounds buttery toffee bits and crunchy almonds
- A kosher and gluten-free chocolate candy
- Includes 1 bag of Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds (60-ounce bag)
All That GlittersBling out your wedding without breaking the bank! Fill organza bags with Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds, and leave them at each place setting – or create a gold wedding candy buffet!
That Golden GlowPlanning a party? Create instant décor by filling glass vases with these crunchy milk chocolates wrapped in festive gold foils. Then invite your guests to unwrap and indulge! Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds will elevate any event to new (and delicious!) heights.
Happy Anniversary!Whether you’re celebrating a “golden” 50th anniversary or just want to let the happy couple know that they’re worth more than gold, look to another perfect pair: Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds.
Cute as a Bug Chocolate Nuggets Recipe
- 8 Reese's Pieces or Reese's Minis Candies
- 1 tube (4.25 ounce) chocolate decorating icing
- 4 vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 Hershey's Nuggets Chocolates
1. Remove wrappers from chocolates. Using writing tip, place small amount of icing on bottom of each chocolate; press one chocolate onto each cookie.
2. Place small amount of icing onto Reese's Pieces candies; press 2 candies onto short side of each chocolate.
3. Pipe icing onto each chocolate to form 8 legs and 2 eyes.Makes 4 snacks.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools.
In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company.
For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.