This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Fellowes® Tilt 'n Slide Keyboard Manager, Black Item # 647997
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Extended knee clearance keeps you comfortable while typing and using the mouse.
- Rubber backing keeps your mouse from sliding off the mousing platform.
- Single lever easily adjusts the tilt from flat to 30 degrees and the slide with a 4 5/8" travel distance.
- Ultra soft memory foam wrist support delivers comfort.
- Features Microban® antimicrobial protection that helps keep it clean.
- Large platform holds both a keyboard and mouse (both sold separately).
|dimensions||3.44"H x 19.25"W x 11.5"D|
|integrated mouse pad||yes|
|integrated wrist pad||yes|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|Product Line||Tilt n Slide|
|supply tray included||no|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.78 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Tilt 'n Slide Product Tour
Tilt 'n Slide Product Video
Tilt 'n Slide Comparison Chart
Tilt 'n Slide 4 Well-Being Zones
Tilt 'n Slide Benefits
First Class Comfort
Experience first class comfort with the innovative new Tilt ‘n Slide™ Keyboard Manager! The new Tilt ‘n Slide™ Keyboard Manager offers more leg room, plush wrist supports and a reclined seating position. Experience the perks of first class comfort without leaving your office!
This first-to-market keyboard manager attaches to your desktop edge without tools for simple installation – slide the keyboard manager onto the desktop edge, use the levers to adjust the two clamps, and tighten the knobs. This keyboard manager gives you extended knee clearance to keep you comfortable while typing and mousing.
The Tilt ‘n Slide™ Keyboard Manager also puts you in a slight reclined position in order to help you to avoid lower back pain, fatigue and discomfort. A single lever easily adjusts the tilt (flat to 30°) and slide (4-5/8” travel distance) of the keyboard manager for customized comfort.
In addition, the Comfort Glide™ System allows the mouse tray to slide over or away from the keyboard numeric pad in order to keep the mouse closer to you for more comfortable use. The ultra soft memory foam wrist supports provide added comfort and include Microban® antimicrobial protection to keep the product cleaner.
The Benefits of Using a Tilt n’ Slide™ Keyboard Manager
Did You Know?
- Poor posture can make you look 10 lbs. heavier.
- When you sit, you are likely to drop your chin, tilt your head forward and hunch your shoulders. This can lead to back and neck pain, headaches, fatigue, and conditions such as slouched shoulder syndrome and vulture neck.*
- Reclined postures, where the chair back is at an angle of 100-110 degrees, can be used to avoid fatigue and discomfort.1
- 73% of doctors agree that sitting in a reclined position can decrease back pain. 2
The Tilt ‘n Slide™ Keyboard Manager puts you chair into a slight reclined position, which allows gravity to naturally pull the upper body into the backrest, to help avoid lower back pain, fatigue and discomfort. 2
* Deardorff, Julie. “Sit up straight!” Chicago Tribune [Chicago] 11 September 2011, Section 6:24.
1 Sitting Postures. Portland State University. 7 May 2008.
2 The stats on back pain. The La-Z-Boy Survey - 29-31 July 2009