Dell UltraSharp UP3017 30" Widescreen HD LED Monitor, Black Item # 648939
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Precise, professional color is what you’ll right out of the box with flexibility to adjust it to your preferences with PremierColor. See your work in beautiful Ultra HD 4K resolution on the large Dell UltraSharp monitor with PremierColor for exceptional color accuracy and professional standards.
- Features a 30" widescreen, anti-glare, flat-panel display.
- LED backlighting gives you a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- 178-degree horizontal viewing angle that lets you share presentations or collaborate with a co-worker.
- 1000:1 typical contrast ratio enables accurate color reproduction.
- 2560 x 1600 maximum resolution for a high level of picture detail and a clear, bold display.
- 8ms (black to white) typical response time allows pixels to change colors quickly, so you can enjoy smooth videos.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Brightness||350 cd/m² cd/m2|
|diagonal screen size||30 in. in.|
|dimensions||17.6" x 27" x 2.3"|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Horizontal Refresh Rate||30 - 113 kHz|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178 degrees|
|monitor brightness||350 cd/m2|
|native resolution||2560 x 1600|
|number of colors supported||1.07 billion|
|Power Consumption (Off Mode)||0.3 Watt|
|response time||8 ms (typical); 6 ms (fast)|
|typical response time||6 ms ms|
|Vertical Refresh Rate||50 - 86 Hz|
|Show More ▾|
Dell UltraSharp 30 Monitor with PremierColor - UP3017
30" monitor with PremierColor that delivers every creative professional their ideal color space.
PremierColor for unparalleled performance.
- Precise color, out of the box: With a factory calibration report and a Delta-E > 2, you can be confident that your colors will be impressively accurate right from the start.
- Wide color coverage: Major industry standards such as AdobeRGB, sRGB, REC709 and DCI-P3 are 99% covered.
- Fine-tune to your preferences: Custom Color mode, SDK and optional X-rite i1Display Pro colorimeter allow you to customize colors to your preferences.
- Exceptional detail: With 1.07 billion colors (64x more colors than the standard monitor), you can see more details in higher clarity, even across an ultrawide viewing angle.
- Expanded canvas: Advanced connectivity (DP-out) allows for simple daisy chain extension into a second screen.
- A view tailored to you: Easily display content from two PC sources with picture-by-picture and picture-in-picture features. Plus the KVM feature enables you to manage content with a single keyboard and mouse.
- Stay connected: A wide range of connectivity ports ensure that you can connect your secondary devices without extra hardware.
- Work comfortably: With height-adjustable, tilt, swivel and pivot features, you can collaborate and work with ease.
|Product Description||Dell UltraSharp UP3017 - LED monitor - 30"|
|Device Type||LED-backlit LCD monitor - 30"|
|Energy Class||Class B|
|Energy Consumption per Year||73 kWh|
|Features||USB 3.0 hub|
|Aspect Ratio||Widescreen - 16:10|
|Native Resolution||2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz|
|Pixel Pitch||0.251 mm|
|Response Time||8 ms (typical); 6 ms (fast)|
|Color Support||1.07 billion colors|
|Input Connectors||2xHDMI, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort|
|Display Position Adjustments||Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt|
|Screen Coating||Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) - with stand||27 in x 8.5 in x 19 in|
|Environmental Standards||ENERGY STAR Qualified|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, RoHS, BFR, TCO Displays|