Juku™ 3Doodler Create+ 3D Printing Pen, Steel Blue Item # 6684449
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Imagination meets reality with the 3Doodler Create+ Juku 3-D printing pen. Optimized speed control helps ensure your finished project looks just how you pictured it would.
- 3-D printing pen lets you create artwork, repair items, design jewelry, build models and more. Compatible with 3Doodler PLA, ABS and FLEXY plastics.
- Dual-drive technology lets you control the flow rate. Fast mode is great for covering large surface areas, while slow mode is more ideal for detail work.
- Ultimate Guide to Doodling offers 5 projects to help fuel your creativity.
- Includes 2 packs of ABS and PLA 3 mm plastic refills in 15 colors, a power adapter and a set of tools.
- Recommended for ages 14 and up.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Meets ASTM D4236 standards.
- Compostable — made from materials that can quickly break down in commercial composting facilities (where facilites exist), helping you reduce waste while helping create usable organic matter.
|recommended grade level||Middle School|
|number of pieces||10|
|Product Line||Juku STEAM 3Doodler Create+ 3D Printing Pen|
|Distributed By||Office Depot Inc.|
|Eco Label Standard||ASTM D4236|
|Product Type||Teaching Manipulative|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Juku 3D Printing Pen Set
DOODLE TO Play
DOODLE TO Decorate
DOODLE TO Design
DOODLE TO Make Art
DOODLE TO Fix & Hack
MASSIVEY INCREASED Strength & Durability
In The Box
Frequently Asked Questions
The Juku 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.