This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express SATA 6 Gbps eSATA Controller Card - Dual Port PCIe SATA III Card - 2 Int/2 Ext Item # 677575
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add 2 external or internal SATA 6 Gbps ports to a computer, through a PCI Express slot. The PEXESAT322I PCI Express SATA III Controller Card (6 Gbps) gives you the option to add 2 internal or external SATA ports to your computer, through a single PCI Express (x1) card slot. The card features on board jumper selection, which enables you to configure the card to provide 2 internal or external SATA III ports, or one of each, as needed.The SATA III card features Port Multiplier (PM) support on each port, which allows multiple drives to be connected over a single cable when necessary to maximize the number of SATA device connections while reducing the amount of cabling required.The card is fully compliant with the SATA revision 3.0 specification (up to 6 Gbps of data bandwidth), enabling you to utilize the speeds of high performance hard drives and Solid State Drives (SSD), as well as SATA-based optical drives (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Blu-Ray).
|controller type||Serial ATA/600|
|form factor||Plug-in Card|
|Host Interface||PCI Express x1|
|ports||2 SATA (external); 2 SATA (internal)|
|Total Number of SATA Ports||4|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.10 oz|
|What's Included||PCIe SATA Controller; Low Profile Bracket; Driver CD; Instruction Manual|
|Show More ▾|
StarTech.com 2 Port PCIe / PCI Express SATA III 6Gbps eSATA Controller Card
The SATA III card features Port Multiplier (PM) support on each port, which allows multiple drives to be connected over a single cable when necessary to maximize the number of SATA device connections while reducing the amount of cabling required.
The card is fully compliant with the SATA revision 3.0 specification (up to 6Gbps of data bandwidth), enabling you to utilize the speeds of high performance hard drives and Solid State Drives (SSD), as well as SATA-based optical drives (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Blu-Ray).
The PEXESAT322I SATA III Controller card is backed by our 2-year manufacturer warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- This PCIe SATA controller card has two SATA channels that can be independently switched between the internal or external (eSATA) ports as needed
- This versatile add-in card offers SATA III connectivity (6Gbps), while remaining backward compatible with SATA I (1.5Gbps) and II (3Gbps) device connections, which helps eliminate the expense of having to upgrade drives
- Includes both a full and low profile/half-height bracket for installation into any size of desktop computer
- Two internal/external switchable SATA ports
- Compliant with SATA revision 3.0, which can support up to 6Gbps of bandwidth
- Support for SATA-based optical drives (CD/DVD/BD)
- Uses existing SATA I/II cabling
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and ATA/ ATAPI commands
- Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 standards
- Includes Low Profile/Half-Height installation bracket
- Upgrade an older PCIe-based system with SATA 6Gbps connectivity, to better utilize faster SATA drives
- Add more internal SATA ports to a computer system, for connecting additional storage drives and/or optical drives
- Add internal and/or external SATA III ports to a computer through a single PCI Express slot, with the option to change the available connections to external/internal, as needed based on updated system requirements or applications