This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Airborne Innovations Drones Curriculum Subscription, 501 To 1,499 Students Item # 689678
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
HP Instant Ink is an ink replacement service in which you pay for pages printed, not ink used. Your HP printer orders Original HP Ink when you're running low and ships it straight to your door, so you never have to worry about running out of ink again. Several page plans to choose from, and you can change or cancel your plan anytime. Simply order your $5 Prepaid card today, then choose which plan you want when you enroll in HP Instant Ink Service.
- Make sure you have, or purchase an HP Instant Ink eligible printer (see eligible list below). Printer will need to be connected to the internet to enroll and use Instant Ink service.
- Purchase the Instant Ink $5 Prepaid Card. This one card includes all of the Instant Ink plans detailed below.
- From your home or office, follow the instructions on the card or follow directions during your printer setup. Your prepaid $5 will be credited to your HP Instant Ink account once you have successfully enrolled.
- With an HP Instant Ink plan, you pay for pages you print, not on how many ink cartridges you use. A printed page counts the same whether it’s black and white, a color document, or a photo.
- Once enrolled, your printer will prompt HP to send you HP Original Instant Ink cartridges before you run out and only when you need it. Ink, shipping and recycling are all included.
- You can change your plan or cancel any time. No annual fee or commitment.
- Four plans to choose from: 50 PAGES/month for $2.99/month, 100 PAGES/month for $4.99/month, 300 PAGES/month for $9.99/month, 15 PAGES/month for free is also available (15 page plan only available on select HP DeskJet, ENVY and OfficeJet printers).
- You can rollover unused pages to the next month, or if needed buy additional sets of pages for just $1.
- The following HP Printers are eligible for HP Instant Ink: HP AMP, HP DeskJet 2600 Series, HP DeskJet 3630 Series, HP DeskJet 3720 Series, HP DeskJet 3750 Series, HP ENVY 4500 Series, HP ENVY 4510 Series, HP ENVY 4520 Series, HP ENVY 5020 Series, HP ENVY 5030 Series, HP ENVY 5050 Series, HP ENVY 5530 Series, HP ENVY 5540 Series, HP ENVY 5640 Series, HP ENVY 5660 Series, HP ENVY 7640 Series, HP ENVY Photo 6250 Series, HP ENVY Photo 7150 Series, HP ENVY Photo 7160 Series, HP ENVY Photo 7850 Series, HP ENVY Photo 7860 Series, HP OfficeJet 3830 Series, HP OfficeJet 4630 Series, HP OfficeJet 4650 Series, HP OfficeJet 5250 Series, HP OfficeJet 5260 Series, HP OfficeJet 5740 Series, HP OfficeJet 6810 Series, HP OfficeJet 6820 Series, HP OfficeJet 8040 Series, HP OfficeJet 8702 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 6950 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Series, HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Series.
- Only HP Deskjet, Envy, and OfficeJet series printers with a regular price of $99 and under qualify for 15 page Instant Ink plan.
- This drones subscription is ideal for medium-size campuses with 501-1,499 students.
|diverse supplier||Small Business Adminstration (SBA); Small Business Concern (SBC)|