This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Texas Instruments® BA II Plus Professional Calculator Item # 696456
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
For financial professionals and business students alike
- Handles profitability and cash-flow calculations. Includes functions for NFV, NPV and IRR for uneven cash flows.
- Solve finance problems including pension calculations, loans, mortgages and bonds. Includes time-value-of-money and amortization keys. Supports 4 different methods for calculation depreciation, remaining book value and remaining depreciable value. List-based statistics functions allow adding and storing data with 4 types of regression.
- Enhanced functionality compared to BA II Plus model. New features include: net future value (NFV), modified internal rate of return (MIRR), payback, discounted payback, modified duration and 32 cash flows.
- Approved for use on the CFA exam.
- Firm-touch keypad for fewer errors. Also includes a metal top and leather-like case.
|Manufacturer #||BA-II PLUS PRO|
|brand name||Texas Instruments|
|Calculator Features||Auto Power Off; Non-slip Rubber Feet|
|cash flow function||yes|
|dimensions||6.14"H x 3.18"W x 0.58"D|
|interest rate conversions||yes|
|last digit erase||yes|
|linear regression function||yes|
|manufacturer||Texas Instruments, Inc.|
|model||BA II Plus Professional|
|number of batteries required||1|
|number of characters per line||10|
|Number of Display Digits||10|
|number of lines in display||1|
|numeric memory capacity||10 numbers|
|Operations/Functionality||Net Future Value (NFV); Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR); Modified Duration; Payback; Discount Payback; Time-Value-of-Money (TVM); Accrued interest; Amortization; Cost-Sell-Margin; Depreciation|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||BAIIPlus Professional Calculator; Black Protective Case; 1 x Lithium 2032 Battery|
|Show More ▾|
Texas Instruments® BA II Plus Professional Calculator is rated out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by sara from very good financial calculator Very good financial calculator. I like it!
Date published: 2018-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by cbrown from School Requirement School requirement. Works as expected. Was in stock. I needed it the same day.
Date published: 2018-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alex from Great Calculator Feels more solid than the regular one and the buttons work better. Does all a finance student would need.
Date published: 2018-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by George from Exactlly what I was looking for Had to replace professional calculator and this is perfect. Very professional looking and has every function I need to do my job. Easy to use and of excellent quality.
Date published: 2017-12-28