This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Asus ROG Strix SCAR III G531 G531GW-DB76 15.6" Gaming Notebook - Intel Core i7 (9th Gen) i7-9750H 2.60 GHz - 16 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD - Windows 10 Home - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with 6 GB Item # 6981300
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 15.6" display with 1920 x 1080 resolution showcases movies, games and photos with impressive clarity
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Up to 6 GB discrete graphic card provides excellent ability in a variety of multimedia applications and user experiences
- Intel Core i7 2.60 GHz processor provides lightning fast speed and peak performance for the toughest of tasks and games
- With 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM of memory, users can run many programs without losing execution
- Windows 10 Home can be the best fit for both home and office and it features an improved 2 x 2 snapping, helps you make more productive on desktops
|64 Bit Processor||Yes|
|maximum memory capacity||34.36 GB|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.5 GHz|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||4|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Home|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|ports||USB 3.1; HDMI|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Generation||9th Gen|
|Processor Number Of Cores||6-Core|
|Processor Speed (Base)||3 GHz|
|storage capacity||1 TB|
|System Memory (RAM)||32 GB|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Product Series||Strix SCAR III|
|Show More ▾|
BOOST CLOCK 115W
3D FLOW ZONE
3D FLOW ZONE
① Gaps between the function keys for easier identification.
② Isolated arrow keys for the most accurate fingertip control.
③ The Space key has also been extended and reshaped for more comfort and fewer misses.
MORE POWERFUL BASS
MORE POWERFUL BASS
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Wi-Fi: Nearly “6x faster” Wireless-AC claims are based on the comparison of maximum theoretical data rates for single (433 Mbps) and dual (867 Mbps) spatial stream 802.11ac vs. single spatial stream (150 Mbps) 802.11n Wi-Fi solutions as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ac wireless network routers or better.