This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Victor® High Rise™ DC300 Standing Desk Workstation, Black Item # 703361
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ergonomic design that gives you the option to sit or stand at your desk
- Sit-stand desk converter transforms any sit down desk into an ergonomic sit stand desk.
- Work surface made from wood and a durable laminate coating for years of use.
- Desk easily holds a keyboard, mouse, phone and accessories on the surface.
- Gas strut design easily raises or lowers the desk surface and computer monitor independently.
- Tilt and swivel monitor arm allows for ergonomic alignment whether sitting or standing.
- Lower the work surface flush with your desk to work when seated.
- Rear of the sit-stand desk is tapered to fit corner cubicles.
- Surface is raised up to 15 1/2" for ergonomic placement of your office equipment and supplies.
- Heavy steel base prevents tipping.
|Component Features||Ergonomic; Durable; Sturdy; Anti-tip Feet; Gas Lift; Swivel; Tilt|
|furniture style||modern; standing; transitional|
|height||15 1/2 in.|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||no|
|primary material||wood; steel|
|raised monitor shelf||no|
|style name||High Rise|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|weight capacity||22 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Victor DC300 Product Video
360 Degree View
Victor DC300 Specifications
How It Works
The DC300 rests on top of your existing desk. No clamps, screws, or other attachments are required.
The DC300 contains two gas struts; one for the desk and one for the monitor. When the desk is pushed down, the lower gas strut resists the weight and is loaded with energy. When the desk is released, the strut helps push the desk surface back up. The action is similar to the gas struts in an SUV that help open and close the hatch.
A knob is turned clockwise to fix the desk surface at the desired ergonomic height. The knob is loosened when a change in height is desired.
The upper section contains a separate gas strut and tightening knob for the monitor that works similar to the lower strut used for the desk. The monitor can be moved up or down indpendent of the desk surface. This flexibility means the monitor will be in the most comfortable position for a person of any size.
BrochurePDF, 760K, 8 pages
Specification SheetPDF, 103K, 1 page
Instruction ManualPDF, 1.3MB, 11 pages
Assembly Instructions French
Instruction Manual FrenchPDF, 1.34MB, 11 pages