This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP 10bII+ Financial Calculator Item # 723606
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fast financial calculations for professionals and students
- Features powerful finance, business and statistical functions. Makes it easy to solve financial and other calculations accurately and quickly.
- Dedicated keys provide fast access to common financial and statistical functions. Lets you do trigonometry, hyperbolics, permutations and combinations, date calculations and probability distributions. Amortization and time value of money functions enable quick calculations of loans and mortgages. You can also calculate cash flow (IRR, NPV and NFV) with up to 45 data points, as well as break-even quantity. Lets you choose from 6 regression options, plus Best Fit.
- Clear, easy-to-read 12-character LCD features adjustable contrast. Lets you view answers with up to 12 digits of accuracy. On-screen labels provide useful context.
- Allows you to store up to 22 numbers in memory registers for later use.
- Provides a choice of entry-system logic: algebraic and chain algebraic.
|cash flow function||IRR; NPV; NFV|
|depreciation method||DB; SL; SOYD|
|dimensions||5.7"H x 3.19" x 0.6"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|interest rate conversions||yes|
|last digit erase||no|
|linear regression function||yes|
|number of batteries required||2|
|number of characters per line||12|
|Number of Display Digits||12|
|Number of Display Lines||1|
|number of functions||45|
|number of lines in display||1|
|numeric memory capacity||22 numbers|
|power source||CR2032 batteries|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||10bII+ Financial Calculator; Quick Start Guide; Batteries; Protective Sleeve|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
HP 10bII+ Financial Calculator
Easy-to-learn and useDedicated keys provide fast access to common financial and statistical functions.
Maintains keystrokes of the HP 10bII while adding 10 types of financial and statistical calculations.
Fast and powerfulDesigned with powerful finance, business and statistical operations.
View answers with up to 12 digits of accuracy.
Get immediate results with no waiting for complex calculations.
Store up to 22 numbers in memory registers for later use.
Meets exam requirementsSAT, PSAT/NMSQT, and College Board AP (Advanced Placement) Tests.
Ideal for exams: intuitive keyboard layout and minimal keystrokes for many common functions.
A great investment that can grow with your needsSuitable for multiple courses - from introductory business, finance, accounting, real estate, and banking to mathematics, science and statistics.
First calculator in its class with probability distributions functions: a topic required in many introductory statistics classes.
HP’s legendary quality and reliability offer you peace of mind.
Classic, familiar designMetal screen border screen provides protection and style.
Rotate-and-click keys provide confidence with each keystroke.
ChoiceNow with the ability to choose your preferred entry system logic: chain or algebraic.
- Calculator, Quick Start Guide, batteries, protective sleeve