This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® 127 DuraBrite® Ultra Extra-High-Capacity Black Ink Cartridge (T127120-S) Item # 728199
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Compatible Epson models:
- Stylus: NX530, NX625
- WorkForce: 60, 545, 630, 633, 635, 645, 840, 845, WF-3520, WF-3530, WF-3540, WF-7010, WF-7510, WF-7520
- Also works in Stylus NX530, NX625 and more
- DURABrite Ultra inks for superior image quality
- Compatible with Epson WorkForce 60
- For use in WorkForce 845, WF-3520, WF-3540
- Extra-high capacity - perfect for high-volume printing
- DuraBrite ink is built to last a long time — resists fading and provides bold colors that are vivid and photo-realistic.
- Smudge-, fade- and water-resistant prints look brilliant on both plain and glossy photo papers. And resists light for up to 80 years!
- Excellent for double-sided printing because inks don't bleed through.
|Maximum Yield Per Unit (Black)||1000 pages|
|Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part Number||T127120|
|pack type||Single Pack|
|Number of Units (Black)||1|
|Compatible with||Epson models: Stylus: NX530, NX625; WorkForce: 60, 545, 630, 633, 635, 645, 840, 845, WF-3520, WF-3530, WF-3540, WF-7010, WF-7510, WF-7520|
|print technology||Inkjet Printer/Copier/Fax|
|manufacturer||EPSON AMERICA INC.|
|Product Type||Ink Cartridge|
|Total Yield||1000 pages|
|Brand||EPSON AMERICA INC.|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Get 3 times more prints per cartridge than a Standard-capacity ink cartridge with Genuine Epson Extra High-capacity Ink Cartridges
- DURABrite Ultra Inks offer superior image quality with smudge, water and fade resistance for durable prints
- Ideal for Double-Sided printing, DURABrite Ultra inks do not bleed through
- Quick-drying for worry-free handling of photos
- Incredible print quality for everyday text documents, plain paper and photo printing on glossy papers
- Patented Ink Level Sensors for reliable printing
Epson's fast-drying, long-lasting ink delivers vivid, true-to-life photos and laser-sharp text
Vivid Color - Everytime
Accurate colors, remarkably sharp text.
Epson inks are manufactured using a high-tech production process. Why? So you'll have the highest quality inks possible to put in your Epson printer or all-in-one. Specially formulated to work with Epson printers and specialty paper, Epson ink delivers superior photographic-quality prints with true-to-life color and laser-sharp text.
Don't let your memories fade.
Share your cherished photos with family and friends for generations to come. Combine genuine Epson ink with Epson specialty paper for spectacular photos that will last for up to 200 years.1 Independent tests also show that Epson prints last up to 4 times longer than lab prints.
Smudge resistant inks.
Unlike some other inks, Epson dries instantly. And that means your prints are smudge resistant right out of the printer.
Replace only the color you need.
Life is convenient with our individual ink cartridges because you only have to replace the color you need. If you're out of cyan, replace only the cyan cartridge and get back to printing ASAP.
Ink cartridge capacities to meet your print volumes.
Do you print a lot or just occassionally? With Epson printers you can choose the cartridge that fits your printing needs. For example, with an Epson WorkForce printer you can choose the High-capacity cartridge, which prints about 50% more than the standard-capacity cartridge allowing you to replace your cartridge less frequently.
Epson provides the best inks for the job
Innovative Ink Cartridge Technology.
Outstanding prints with SmartValve technology.
Epson cartridges are more than just plastic containers filled with ink. Each cartridge contains speacialized features, including SmartValve technology which enables the printhead to release an even ink flow and helps produce outstanding prints.
Ink is ejected from the print head.
Differential pressure is produced between the chambers.
Differential pressure causes the valve to open.
Ink is supplied from the ink cartridge tank.
Epson Intellidge® Techology
Never run out of ink again.
You don't want to run out of ink while working on that important project or printing your favorite photos. The Intellidge chip from Epson lets you know when your printer/all-in-one is running low on ink, before you run out.
The Epson Intellidge® chip sends low-ink alerts to your printer software, which activates a low-ink reminder window, which allows you to easily order ink on the spot.
Don't Risk Disappointment.
There's no replacement for Genuine Epson Ink.
Research by independent third parties verifies that refill cartridges do not meet the excellent standards and performance of brand name cartridges. Don't risk leaky ink cartridges, or low print production. Always use Genuine Epson Ink for the best results.
Better Products for a Better Future™
Committed to the environment.
At Epson, we know that planning for the future requires a strong commitment to the environment. That is why we strive to create innovative products that are reliable, recyclable and energy efficient. Better products that use few resources help ensure a better future for us all.
Don't forget that Epson ink cartridges are recyclable!
Compare T127 Inks
- 1 Based on accelerated testing of prints displayed under glass in indoor display or album conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display or album conditions, light intensity, temperature, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.