Norton™ 360 Standard, For 1 Device, 1 Year Subscription, Windows®, Download Item # 746341
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Secure your device with Norton 360 Standard. The generous cloud backup lets you store lots of data online so that you have a comprehensive recovery option, while the integrated password manager enhances your security by keeping logins safe. An integrated secure VPN allows you to access everyday website securely. Use the integrated Dark Web Monitoring technology that comes with Norton 360 Deluxe to ensure your information doesn't end up on the dark web.
- Powerful antivirus that secures your device against malware and other threats.
- Includes password manager to keep login information safe.
- SafeCam technology prevents unauthorized use of your webcam.
- Cloud-based backups help to keep your data secure from ransomware and hard drive failures.
- Includes 12 months of continuous protection.
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Pro 64-bit; Windows 10 Education; Windows 10 Enterprise; Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit; Windows 7 Starter; OS X Power PC; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 10 Education x64; Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64-bit; Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; Windows 10 Pro; Windows 8; Windows 10 Enterprise x64; Windows 7 Home 64-bit; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 10 Home; Windows 8.1 64-bit; Windows 8 64-bit; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; OS X Intel; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
|Product Line||360 Standard|
|Product Type||Internet Security Suites Software Download|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- 1 Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
- 2 Virus Protection Promise: Restrictions apply. Must purchase, renew, or upgrade your qualifying subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Automatic Renewal service. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying subscriptions.
- 3 Defaults to monitor your email address only. Log in to your Norton account to enter more info for monitoring. If you are a current LifeLock member, you must review and manage those settings in your LifeLock portal.