SanDisk® iXpand Mobile Storage USB/Lightning Backup, Black, SDIX30C-032G-AN6NN Item # 756781
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Backup your important data with this mobile storage device, which allows you to store and transfer media between you phone and computer. The USB 3.0 and lightning connectors let you grab photos, contacts and more from your iPhone® and store it safely on your computer.
- Allows you to move photos and videos from your iPhone to free up space.
- USB 3.0 and lightning connectors allow high-speed media transfers from your computer to your phone and back.
- Flexible connector design can fit through most iPhone cases.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|device connector type||USB 3.0|
|storage capacity||32 GB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.19 oz|
|Windows To Go Certified||No|
|Show More ▾|
- Free up space on your iPhone1
- Automatically back up photos and videos2
- Watch videos straight from the drive3
- Works with most iPhone cases
- USB 3.0 high-speed transfers
- Manage photos and videos with the iXpand Drive app
Designed for the iPhone, the iXpand Flash Drive offers an easy way to free up space on your iPhone, automatically backs up your camera roll, and lets you watch popular-format videos straight from the drive4. The drive has both a flexible Lightning connector that works with most cases and a USB 3.0 connector to plug into PC or Mac computers so you can easily move content. The iXpand Flash Drive also includes encryption software that lets you password-protect files, so you can share your content while keeping sensitive files secure across your devices5. The iXpand Flash Drive delivers a fast and simple way to free up space on your iPhone so that you’re always ready to capture more memories.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
- Free up space on your iPhone by moving photos and videos to your iXpand Flash Drive1
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera roll2
- Automatically back up your contacts2
- Watch popular video formats3 on your iPhone or iPad
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer
- Secure file storage across your computer, iPhone and iPad
- Videos automatically saved to the drive if captured from within the iXpand Drive app
- Easily manage your photos and videos with the iXpand Drive app (available for download from the App Store)
|Interface||Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors (one connector used at a time)|
|Capacities||16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB6|
|Mobile device compatibility||iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 12.9", iPad Pro 9.7", iPad with Retina display, iPod 5th Generation and newer, with Lightning connector and iOS 8.2+|
|PC/Mac computer compatibility||Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Chrome OS, Mac OS X v10.8 and higher|
|Supported video formats||wmv, avi, mkv, mp4, and mov. Some DRM-protected content cannot be streamed. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.|
|Dimensions||0.68 x 0.48 x 2.36 in. (17.27 x 12.19 x 59.94 mm)|
|Weight||0.012 lb (5.40 g)|
|Operational temperature||32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)|
|Microsoft® exFAT Support||For 128GB and 256GB|
|Product capacity||32 GB|
1iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 12.9", iPad Pro 9.7", iPad with Retina display, iPod 5th Generation and newer; iXpand Drive app and iOS 8.2 required.
2Available for download from the App Store. iOS 8.2 required. Setup automatic backup within app settings.
3Support for .WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV video formats. Some DRM-protected content cannot be streamed. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.
4iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 12.9", iPad Pro 9.7", iPad with Retina display, iPod 5th Generation and newer; iXpand Drive app and iOS 8.2 required. Support for .WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV video formats. DRM-protected content cannot be streamed. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.
5Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by iOS 8.2, Mac OS X v10.8, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
6 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
7 see www.sandisk.com/wug
© 2017 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SanDisk and iXpand are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk® products.