This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite PDU Dual Source w/ Hot Swap 200-240V 16A C13 C19 8 Outlet 2U RM Item # 765159
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's Hot-swap PDU systems enable live-replacement of standard UPS systems for maintenance with no interruption of connected server or networking loads. Dual input power cables support PDU connection to separate Utility and UPS power sources. Manual transfer switch with lighted status indicators controls the source of power to connected equipment between Utility and UPS. Set the switch to UPS during normal operation and connected equipment will receive full-time conditioned power from the UPS. Set the switch to Utility to momentarily power connected equipment from the Utility line cord and bypass the UPS while the UPS system is removed and replaced with a fresh one. Once the new UPS is up and running with all data and electrical connections restored, set the switch back to the UPS setting to once again provide fully-conditioned UPS power to connected equipment.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||2 x power IEC 60320 C19, power IEC 60320 C20|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Output Voltage||240 V AC|
|Power Rating (VA)||3680 VA|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.70 lb|
|What's Included||PDUBHV20 PDU Dual Srce Hot Swap 200-240V 16A 8 Out; 2U Mounting Brackets; Set of 2 x C19-C20 Interconnect Cables; User manual with warranty information|
|Show More ▾|
Makes Any Compatible UPS Hot-Swappable
- Under normal conditions, conditioned power from the UPS is transmitted to the connected load via the PDUBHV20.
- Should it become necessary to remove the UPS for maintenance or replacement, the PDU's manual transfer switch is set to BYPASS, disconnecting the UPS without interrupting power to the load, which continues to receive unfiltered power directly through the PDU's line cord. The UPS can then be removed.
- When the UPS is ready to be returned to service, it is reconnected to the PDU and the manual transfer switch is set to UPS, once more providing the load with conditioned power.
The PDUBHV20 is optimized for reliable distribution of alternate waveform AC power from a UPS system in IT environments. It provides eight outlets (6 x C13, 2 x C19) for connected equipment, plus one additional C19 outlet to accommodate the UPS plug. Dual detachable 6-ft. C19 to C20 power cords connect the PDU to utility power and to the UPS to draw power for the connected load. Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes the PDUBHV20 ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets, and more.
The PDUBHV20 is easy to integrate with a wide range of data center and network applications. It is suitable for 2U rackmount installation in 2- or 4-post racks and rack enclosures. When installed in a rack enclosure, it can be configured with Tripp Lite's 4POSTRAILKIT for space-saving rear-post mounting in the same rack space as the supported rackmount UPS.
- Reliable power distribution in high-density IT environments
- Makes any standard 200-240V UPS system up to 3000VA hot swappable
- All-metal housing with 8 outlets
- Configurable for 2U rackmount installation
- 2-year warranty
- PDUBHV20 Hot-Swap PDU
- 2 x Detachable 6-ft. C19 to C20 Power Cords
- Mounting Hardware
- Owner's Manual with Warranty Information
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. From the largest data center to the smallest home office, Tripp Lite products keep your equipment running effectively and efficiently. Whether you need to supply power to servers and have reliable battery backup, connect high-resolution video sources to displays and digital signs, or organize and secure IT equipment in rack enclosure cabinets, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.