This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
SanDisk® SSD Plus 960GB Internal Solid State Drive For Laptops/Desktops, SATA 6.0, 8A6106 Item # 777596
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ultra-quick boot speeds and data retrieval means that you can work faster and more efficiently each day. This solid state drive has improved transfer rates and response times that help make your old laptop or desktop computer feel like a brand new machine.
- 960GB storage space provides ample space for programs, apps and digital media.
- SATA/600 interface provides high speeds and increased performance.
- Read speeds of up to 535MB/second and write speeds of up to 450MB/second help you get more done each day.
- SLC caching offers increased burst write performance to make everyday tasks, such as Web browsing, e-mail and gaming, faster and more responsive.
- Compatible with most Windows®-based PCs as well as Mac OS and Linux OS machines.
- Solid state drives have no moving parts to resist the bumps and impacts of normal use. SSDs are also designed to run cooler, quieter and more efficiently than traditional hard drives.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|device connector type||SATA/600|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 95; Windows NT 4.0; Windows 98; Windows 98SE; Windows 2000; Windows Me; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS 8; Mac OS 8.6; Mac OS 9; Mac OS X; Linux|
|platform||Windows; Mac; Linux|
|storage capacity||960 GB|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
Step up to SSD speeds
• Faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response1
• Up to 20X faster than a typical hard disk drive1
• Improves burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
• 960GB*: Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MBs**
• 480GB: Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/445MB/s**
• 240GB: Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s**
• 120GB: Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/400MB/s**
• Shock-resistant for proven durability3 - even if you drop your computer
Boost Your Computer’s Performance and Lifespan
Upgrade your laptop or desktop with the SanDisk® SSD PLUS and it will feel like a new machine with faster boot-ups, shutdowns and app response times1. This fast and reliable solid state drive delivers SLC caching to improve burst write performance, making it the ideal storage solution for typical use such as web browsing, email, casual gaming and audio/video entertainment4.
Faster Boot-ups, Shutdowns, and App Response
High sequential read speeds of up to 535MB/s** and sequential write speeds of up to 450MBs** [960GB]; 535MB/s/445MB/s** [480GB]; 530MB/s/440MB/s** [240GB]; 530MB/s/400MB/s** [120GB] translate into better performance for everything you do, performing up to 20X faster than a typical hard disk drive1.
Durable Solid State Design
With no moving parts, the SanDisk® SSD PLUS is engineered to resist shock and vibration, helping to keep your data safe even if you drop your computer3.
The SanDisk® SSD PLUS comes with easy, step-by-step instructions and cloning software to help you set up your new drive.
A More Efficient Drive
SanDisk® SSDs are cooler, quieter and more efficient than a hard disk drive1, so your laptop battery lasts longer on a single charge.
120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 960GB*
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MBs** (960GB)
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/445MB/s** (480GB)
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s** (240GB)
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/400MB/s** (120GB)
2.75 x 3.96 x 0.28 in. (69.85 x 100.5 x 7.0 mm)
3-year limited warranty2
Choosing The Right SSD PLUS
Which capacity is right for you?
240GB530MB/s Read*440MB/s Write*
480GB535MB/s Read*445MB/s Write*
960GB535MB/s Read*450MB/s Write*
1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
* Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.