This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
DYMO 100 lb. Digital USB Shipping Scales with Remote Display, Silver Item # 780198
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Built-in wraparound handle
- Detachable LCD screen allows convenient hand-held or wall-mounted viewing
- Connect to computer to use online mailing and shipping services
- Display weight in accurate, easy-to-read digital format
- Hold feature locks weight display for 10 seconds after item is removed
- Tare function weighs items in a container minus weight of container
- Automatic shut-off when scale is not in use
- Powered by USB cable (included), AC adapter (included) or 3 AAA batteries (sold separately)
- Work with Windows 7, XP, Vista and MAC OS v10.4 or later
- Platform size: 11-13/16 x 11-13/16
- Capacity 100 lbs.
|Application/Usage||Packages; Office; Warehouse|
|Battery Size Supported||AAA|
|dimensions||11 13/16" x 11 13/16"|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Maximum Height Measurement||2"|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (Imperial)||100 lb|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (SI)||45 kg|
|Measurement Type||Kilogram; Pound|
|Number of Batteries Supported||3|
|Number of Characters||3|
|platform size||11-13/16" x 11-13/16"|
|power source||Battery; Plug-In|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.61 lb|
|weight capacity||100 lb|
|weight increments||0.10 oz|
|What's Included||S100 Digital USB Shipping Scale; USB Cable; AC Adapter|
|Show More ▾|
DYMO 100 lb. Digital USB Shipping Scales with Remote Display, Silver is rated out of 5 by 25.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Greg from product specs on web wrong I purchased this scale via web and picked up in store. It says in the spec sheet on the web: Weight Increments 1 oz. but when I tried light items they did not register at all. Reading the owners manual is says 0.2 lbs is min which is 3.2 oz, but it takes nearly 1 lb before it measures anything. If you need to weigh light things, don't get this scale. I returned it.
Date published: 2018-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ethan from Great Scale So far our company has only had a couple of these scales for a few weeks. They work really well with ShipStation for shipping out our ecommerce orders. The only issue we've had was with one scale having to be exchanged due to Windows not being able to recognize it after 10 days. But otherwise we are very happy with them.
Date published: 2018-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by MG1403 from DYMO Scale I really like this scale because it is lightweight and easy to use. Also the digital display is detachable and mountable to a wall for easy viewing. Great product.
Date published: 2018-08-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Organizer from Good price Very sturdy and will work well in our warehouse.
Date published: 2018-08-01