This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Twizzlers Pull 'n' Peel, Cherry, 28-Oz Bags, Pack Of 2 Bags Item # 786706
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Peel off delicious licorice pieces
- Pull 'n' Peel candy lets you untangle a licorice twist for a fun snack.
- Cherry flavor for a sweet treat.
|contents per unit||28 oz|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Untangle Your DayTwizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Cherry Candy is a “berry” delicious way to enjoy some untangled time during your day. Pause, peel, and pull some flavorful fun at home, work, or on the go!
- Perfect for snacking, enjoying during a movie at home, and making edible crafts
- Cherry flavor
- A kosher and chewy candy
- A great fruit-flavored candy for licorice lovers
- Includes 1 bag of Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Cherry Candy (28-ounce bag)
Peel Into The Fun
- When you need to pull away from your day, pause and peel into some fun with Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Candy!
- Create your own theater experience, by enjoying Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Cherry Candy during movie nights at home.
- Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Candy is great for making edible garnishes for desserts, and crafts with friends and kids!
Candy Friendship Bracelets Craft
Twizzlers Rainbow Twists Candy, two to three packs
Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Candy
ScissorsSmall jars or other decorative containers (optional)
1. Using a sharp knife*, cut Twizzlers Rainbow Twists Candy into 1/2-inch pieces. These pieces will be your beads.
2. Separate one Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Candy into individual strands. Take one strand and tie a knot at the end, leaving approximately 2 inches to tie the finished bracelet together. Repeat for each bracelet.
3. String the beads onto a strand of Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Candy, leaving 1 inch of room at the end. Experiment with different color combinations.
4. Tie another knot at the end of the finished bracelet, and then tie the bracelet around your wrist by making a third knot. If you don't have enough room or the Twizzlers Pull ‘N’ Peel Candy breaks, you can also attach the bracelet by simply pinching the two ends of Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Candy together.
For a fun party or classroom activity, create candy friendship bracelet "kits" by placing beads and a few strands of Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel Candy into small jars or other decorative containers. (Each bracelet requires approximately 10, 1/2-inch beads.)
Completed craft is for decorative purposes only. Candy used in craft should not be eaten.*Parents: Please make sure you help your kids with this activity.
About Twizzlers Candy
Twizzlers Candy was born in 1845 with the establishment of the Young & Smylie candy company. The Hershey Company acquired Twizzlers Candy in 1977, and later introduced Twizzlers Pull ‘N’ Peel, Twizzlers Nibs, and other much-loved candy products.Today, Twizzlers is the Twist You Can’t Resist, whether you’re enjoying a classic twist, the rip-roaring fun of a Twizzlers Pull ‘N’ Peel, or the tangy taste of Sweet & Sour Filled Twists. You can even use Twizzlers Candy for crafts and baking, or bite the ends off to make a straw.