This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® PowerLite® WXGA 3LCD Projector, 1781W Item # 799511
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deliver a stunning presentation with this portable projector, which delivers lush visuals from up to 26.8' away. You can wirelessly project content from your tablet or smartphone and enjoy HD streaming via your Chromecast™ or Roku® devices.
- Slim, portable design weighs just 4 lb. Includes a soft storage case for easy carrying.
- Wi-Fi technology allows you to wirelessly project from your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Supports Chromecast, Roku and MHL-enabled devices for versatile content streaming.
- 3-chip 3LCD technology yields brilliant, saturated colors. Delivers up to 1.07 billion colors with 3,200 lumens of color brightness and 3,200 lumens of white brightness.
- Present to audiences large and small. Offers 2.2' to 26.8' projected distance and throw ratios from 1.04 to 1.26.
- High-definition 1280 x 800 resolution with a 10,000:1 contrast ratio brings visuals to life.
- Automatic horizontal/vertical keystone correction ensures distortion-free image quality. Screen Fit functionality quickly adjusts the image to fit your screen, even if the projector is positioned off center.
- Optical zoom allows you to focus in on the details.
- 214W UHE lamp provides up to 7,000 hours of lamp life on ECO mode and 4,000 hours on normal mode.
- Multiple ports allow you to connect a wide variety of devices. Includes HDMI™ (supports MHL connectivity), D-sub 15-pin video, RCA and 2 USB interfaces.
- 1W mono speaker delivers reliable sound quality.
- Quiet operation helps you focus on the content displayed. Operates at just 39 dB in normal mode and 30 dB in ECO mode.
- Compatible with PC and Mac devices.
- Remote control lets you adjust the projector from up to 19.7' away. Batteries included.
- Includes a power cable, a VGA computer cable, a USB cable, EasyMP® software and user manual CDs, Quick Setup sheet and a registration card.
- Projector is backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty. Lamp is backed by the manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty.
|dimensions||1.7"H x 11.5"W x 8.4"D|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||7000 Hour|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|Lamp Power||214 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||25 ft|
|Maximum Focal Length||16.22 mm|
|maximum projection distance||26.8 feet|
|maximum resolution||1280 x 800|
|Minimum Focal Length||13.52 mm|
|model||Epson PowerLite 1781W|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||4000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||309 W|
|ports||Ethernet; HDMI; RCA; USB; VGA|
|Projection Method||Rear; Ceiling; Front|
|projector weight||4 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||4 lb|
|What's Included||PowerLite 1781W Wireless WXGA 3LCD Projector; Power Cable; Computer Cable (VGA); USB Cable; Projector Remote Control With Batteries; Soft Carrying Case; User Manual CD; EasyMP Software CD; Quick Setup Sheet; Registration Card|
|white brightness (white light output)||3200 lumens|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Ultra Slim, Widescreen, Wireless Projector with Easy Image AdjustmentDeliver widescreen presentations in the office or on the road with the ultra slim PowerLite 1781W wireless projector, featuring easy image adjustments. This thin 4 lb model provides 3,200 lumens of color brightness and 3,200 lumens of white brightness1 plus WXGA resolution for HD-quality content. Featuring the latest in connectivity, the 1781W can wirelessly display content from your tablet or smartphone3. You can even share HD videos using your streaming device. The 1781W supports Chromecast™, Roku® and MHL-enabled devices. And, auto horizontal/vertical keystone correction facilitate simple setup.
- Lightweight and travel friendly — thin as a laptop; weighs just 4 lb
- Look for two numbers —
- 3,200 lumens1 Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color
- 3,200 lumens1 White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Sharp images — WXGA resolution (1280 x 800); offers 2x more resolution than SVGA for HD-quality presentations
- Wireless — project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone3 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Fast, easy image adjustments — auto horizontal and vertical keystone correction, plus Screen Fit to quickly adjust the image to fit the screen, even if the projector is placed off center
- Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device — supports Chromecast via HDMI®, plus Roku and MHL-enabled devices
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device — just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Compatible with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
- Portability you need for presentations on the go — carrying case included
Voted #1 in Image Quality (8)
Epson 3LCD projectors display far more accurate color than DLP projectors. For more accurate color, you need both high color brightness (color light output) and a wide range of color (color gamut).
Color brightness is the number of lumens displayed when projecting color. Traditional lumens specifications only measure white brightness, so look for two separate brightness measurements.
Color gamut is the range of colors a projector is capable of reproducing. When the color gamut of a projector is small, colors will be displayed far less accurately.
3LCD, the #1 projection technology in the world (8), has:
- Both high color brightness and high white brightness
- 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs7
- 25 years of road-tested reliability
- A nationwide study reveals that 9 out of 10 people prefer images from 3LCD projectors8
Simple Setup Suite and enhanced connectivity from Epson
Epson projectors offer a host of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and fast, easy setup.
- Easy image adjustments — position your projector almost anywhere and still get a correctly proportioned image with auto vertical and horizontal keystone correction, plus Screen Fit to quickly adjust the image to fit the screen, even if the projector is placed off center
- Convenient wireless features
- Free Epson iProjection™ App3 for Apple® iOS® and Android™
- Wirelessly connect directly to laptops, tablets or smartphones (present without a wireless network)
- Connect wirelessly to a network; make a presentation or monitor/control your projector
- Quick Connect feature to wirelessly connect via a QR code — access and project content from smartphones and tablets (Just turn on the projector, use Epson iProjection to scan the on-screen QR code, and share content on the big screen)
- HDMI connectivity — get both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one cable; compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray Disc®, media players and MHL-enabled devices
- MHL, the latest in wired connectivity— leave your laptop at home
- Display content from MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets
- Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices
- Charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s connected to the projector9
- Quick, convenient control
- Instant Off® — quickly power down the projector, pack up and go
- Sleep Mode (A/V Mute) — pause your presentation without turning the projector off
- Direct Power Off/On — control your projector with the flip of a switch
Epson iProjection App
Wirelessly display content from your iOS or Android mobile device with the free Epson iProjection App and any nearby Epson projector with wireless or network capabilities3.
- Send files from your email or cloud storage account to the app, then project
- Advance through PowerPoint® or Keynote® presentations (iOS only)
- View Microsoft® Word documents or Excel® spreadsheets (iOS only)
- Zoom in and out of PDFs (iOS and Android)
- Project webpages and view brilliant, high-quality images
- Control projector features with just a touch of your device screen
- Easily pair your device with the projector via a QR code
Find out how to set up the app and learn more about your projector and device compatibility at epson.com/projectorapp
Advanced connectivity to a variety of devices
Stream HD content and mirror your mobile device. MHL, the latest in connectivity, allows you to:
- Display content with MHL-enabled smartphones, tablets and Roku devices
- Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices
- Charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s plugged into the projector9
- Get instant access to HD videos and more
Protect your investment with Epson’s long-life filter
Because we know how important it is to protect your valuable investment, Epson has designed our 3LCD projectors with a long-lasting filter that gives you added peace of mind. The filter helps limit the amount of dust that can settle on the internal components and reduce the lamp life or dull the image. When the time comes to clean or change the filter, just open the door, vacuum the dust off or replace the filter, close the door, and you’re done.
PowerLite projectors are backed by one of the world’s finest customer care programs, with a limited warranty up to 3 years (90 days on lamps) and toll-free support. Replacement products ship next business day10 to the U.S. or Canada, free of charge, and arrive with a postage-paid return shipping label.