This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
SanDisk Cruzer Glide™ USB 2.0 Flash Drive, 64 GB Item # 801196
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With its retractable USB connector, you don't need a cap.
- Convenient, highly portable storage lets you take your files anywhere. Fits easily in a shirt pocket. Holds all types of files.
- Get fast data transfers with USB 2.0 connectivity. Easy to use- simply plug into USB portStore, transfer and share video, music and other files.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
|device connector type||USB 2.0|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Mac OS X; Linux|
|Product Line||Cruzer Glide|
|storage capacity||64 GB|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
- Reliable storage for photos, videos, music and other files
- Available in capacities from 16GB to 256GB*
- Secure file encryption and password protection with included SanDisk SecureAccess™ software1
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Store and protect everything from cherished photos and videos to sensitive work files with the Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive. The drive comes with SanDisk SecureAccess™ software1, which lets you password-protect and secure files you want to keep private while permitting access to files you want to share. The compact drive features a red slider that glides shut to shield the USB jack.
SanDisk® products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
- USB 2.0 compatibility
- Capacities 16GB to 256GB*
- SanDisk SecureAccess™ software1
- 2-year limited warranty
Selecting the right capacity of USB doesn’t have a simple answer. It all depends on what you want to store, and how much of it. For example, a single Full HD video can take up a number of gigabytes. The chart shows a typical mix of photos, videos, music and office files to give you an idea of what each capacity can store.
|Available capacities||16GB, 32GB, 64 GB, 128GB, 256GB*|
|Security||SanDisk SecureAccess™ software1|
|Dimensions||0.33 x 0.86 x 2.34 in. (8.38 x 21.84 x 59.44 mm)|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 95°F (0° to 35°C)|
|Storage temperature||14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)|
|Product capacity||64 GB|
All SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested, so you can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
* 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1 Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X v10.6+ (Software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess)
© 2017 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SanDisk, Cruzer Glide, and SanDisk SecureAccess are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk® products.