Grandstream GS-GXP2160 Enterprise IP Telephone Item # 8015614
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With this wired telephone you can stay connected with clients and customers throughout the day. The dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and USB port enable sure, dependable connection, and the phone offers 6 SIP accounts.
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE and USB ports allow wired connection. Bluetooth® technology lets you connect to mobile devices wirelessly.
- 6 dual-color line keys with 6 SIP accounts.
- TFT color LCD displays the caller information.
- Call waiting/caller ID displays the name and number of incoming calls and remembers up to 50 callers for convenient callback. Call waiting/caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
- 5 programmable, context-sensitive soft keys and 24 dual-color BLF extension keys.
- Allows up to 5-way conferencing to chat with several customers at once.
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection.
- Integrated real-time web apps, including weather, currency and more.
- Also features an Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|dimensions||14"H x 4"W x 10"D|
|memory capacity||500 numbers|
|number of speed-dial buttons||0|
|phone book capacity||2,000 numbers|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|