Tripp Lite HDMI Over Dual Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit, Black, B125-150 Item # 826585
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Lets you watch your HDTV from almost anywhere in your home
- Transmits HDMI signals up to 1080p at 24Hz past the standard 16' distance limitation. Long-range HDMI signal can be extended up to 150' from the source using 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cabling (not included).
- Red and green LEDs indicate whether or not the unit is receiving a working signal.
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel).
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby® TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. Supports HDCP, EDID and DDC.
- Use Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cables (not included) to connect the extender kit to an HDMI source and monitor.
- Kit includes HDMI extender local transmitter unit, HDMI extender remote receiver unit and an external power supply (input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A output: 9V, 1.5A).
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|cable connector type||HDMI|
|Certifications & Standards||HDCP|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||B125-150 HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender; HDMI Extender Source Unit; HDMI Extender Remote Unit; Power Adapter ( Remote Unit only ); Owners Manual|
Extends an HDMI Signal Up to 150 Ft. Away Using Two Cat6 Patch Cables
B125-150 HDMI over Dual Cat5/6 Extender Kit includes a transmitter and a
receiver that work in tandem to extend an HDMI audio/video signal to an HDMI
projector, monitor or television via two Cat6 patch cables. This kit is ideal
for digital signage applications in classrooms, convention centers, churches,
retail environments, and other locations where the video source is located
farther than conventional cables allow.
The B125-150 can extend a high-definition 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 24 Hz signal up to 150 ft. and a 3D signal up to 125 ft. when using 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable. When using 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5 cable, it can extend a 1080p signal up to 100 ft. and a 3D signal up to 75 ft. This kit also supports DTS-HD, Dolby® TrueHD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Audio as well as HDCP, EDID, DDC and 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel).
HDMI cables, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series, connect the transmitter to the source and the receiver to the display. Dual Cat5/6 cables connect the two units together. (For best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series). The included external power supply connects to the remote receiver, and a green LED on the remote unit lets you know that power is being received.
The B125-150 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Comes Backed by a One-Year Warranty
The B125-150 comes with a one-year warranty. It’s manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Extends an HD 1920 x 1080 (1080p) signal up to 150 ft. via 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable and 100 ft. via Cat5 cable
- Extends a 3D signal up to 125 ft. via 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable and 75 ft. via Cat5 cable
- Ideal for digital signage, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches and retail settings
- Transmitter and receiver connect with dual Cat5/6 cables (for best results, use Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers needed
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI sources
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- One-year warranty
- Local Transmitter Unit
- Remote Receiver Unit
- External Power Supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.4A; Output: 9V, 1.5A)
- Owner’s Manual
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With 95 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.