This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite HDMI Over Dual Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit, Black, B125-150 Item # 826585
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Lets you watch your HDTV from almost anywhere in your home
- Transmits HDMI signals up to 1080p at 24Hz past the standard 16' distance limitation. Long-range HDMI signal can be extended up to 150' from the source using 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cabling (not included).
- Red and green LEDs indicate whether or not the unit is receiving a working signal.
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel).
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby® TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. Supports HDCP, EDID and DDC.
- Use Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cables (not included) to connect the extender kit to an HDMI source and monitor.
- Kit includes HDMI extender local transmitter unit, HDMI extender remote receiver unit and an external power supply (input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A output: 9V, 1.5A).
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|cable connector type||HDMI|
|Certifications & Standards||HDCP|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||B125-150 HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender; HDMI Extender Source Unit; HDMI Extender Remote Unit; Power Adapter ( Remote Unit only ); Owners Manual|
Extends an HDMI Signal Up to 150 Ft. Away Using Two Cat6 Patch Cables
- Streaming audio/video signals from a computer to HDTVs or monitors in another room
- Video-conferencing in conference rooms, offices and classrooms
- Displaying industrial and marketing videos at trade shows
The B125-150 can extend a high-definition 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 24 Hz signal up to 150 ft. and a 3D signal up to 125 ft. when using 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable. When using 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5 cable, it can extend a 1080p signal up to 100 ft. and a 3D signal up to 75 ft. This kit also supports DTS-HD, Dolby® TrueHD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Audio as well as HDCP, EDID, DDC and 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel).
HDMI cables, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series, connect the transmitter to the source and the receiver to the display. Dual Cat5/6 cables connect the two units together. (For best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series). The included external power supply connects to the remote receiver, and a green LED on the remote unit lets you know that power is being received.
The B125-150 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Comes Backed by a One-Year Warranty
The B125-150 comes with a one-year warranty. It’s manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Extends an HD 1920 x 1080 (1080p) signal up to 150 ft. via 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable and 100 ft. via Cat5 cable
- Extends a 3D signal up to 150 ft. via 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable and 75 ft. via Cat5 cable
- Ideal for digital signage, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches and retail settings
- Transmitter and receiver connect with dual Cat5/6 cables (for best results, use Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers needed
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI sources
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- One-year warranty
- Local Transmitter Unit
- Remote Receiver Unit
- External Power Supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.4A; Output: 9V, 1.5A)
- Owner’s Manual
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With 95 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.