This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Scotch-Brite™ Heavy-Duty Dishwand Item # 832003
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep your hands out of the mess!
- Fill it up with your favorite dish soap and effortlessly wipe away grease and grime.
- Teardrop shape helps you clean corners, nooks and crannies.
- Scrubbing heads are easy to replace.
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges
Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
- #1 selling scrub sponge in America.
- Baked-on grease and stubborn grime are no match for the scrubbing power of Scotch-Brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, this sponge combats everything from scrambled eggs to grungy grills.
- Cleanup in a snap after a dinner party, or get your garage in tip-top shape with the superb cleaning power of Scotch-Brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge.
Cellulose Sponges Clean More EffectivelyThe sponge side of every Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge is made of cellulose, a material derived from wood pulp, which is a renewable resource. Cellulose sponges wipe and absorb better than conventional foam sponges. You can sanitize your Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge in the dishwasher to extend its cleaning life.
Effectively Cleans Tough MessesThe Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge tackles intensive cleaning jobs in the kitchen, bathroom, garage, or outdoors. It is strong enough to scrub away heavy buildup and tough baked-on food.
Outer Coating of Minerals for Enhanced ScrubbingThe upper layer of the Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge is coated in minerals, providing a rough surface to remove residue from dishes, utensils, and cookware. This tough scrub sponge scrubs away baked-on food and messes 50 percent faster than other scrub sponges.
Easy to Grip and Work into CrevicesThe Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge fits comfortably in your hand. The corners of the sponge deftly reach into tight spots and crevices as you scrub.