This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® Pro EX7260 Wireless WXGA 3LCD Projector, V11H845020 Item # 8758384
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provide beautiful images to make your class or work presentation shine with this projector. The projector offers 1280 x 800 resolution, over 1 billion colors and 15,000:1 contrast ratio to help your audience see in vivid detail.
- Weighs only 5.51 lb for portability.
- 3LCD, 3-chip technology provides clear, beautiful images.
- 1280 x 800 resolution with more than 1 billion colors.
- Keystone correction helps eliminate image distortion. Automatically corrects images for vertical display angles within ±30°. Allows manual correction for horizontal angles within ±30°.
- Up to 3,600 lumens of brightness and a 15,000:1 contrast ratio. Delivers a strong contrast between black and white for color saturation.
- 33" to 320" viewable screen size (diagonal). Projects up to 26.66' to help you present to large groups.
- Optical zoom helps you view images in detail.
- Wireless design lets you project images from your mobile device without having to connect to the projector with a cord or cable.
- UHE lamp provides up to 10,000 hours of life in ECO mode and 6,000 hours of life in normal mode.
- HDMI, VGA 15-pin D-sub, RCA and USB ports for simple connections.
- Remote allows you to control the projector from across the room.
- Includes a VGA cable, a USB cable, batteries, a user manual CD and a soft carrying case.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|average lamp life||6,000 (normal mode); 10,000 (ECO mode) hours|
|color depth||1.07 billion colors|
|dimensions||3.6"H x 11.9"W x 9.9"D|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||320 inches|
|maximum projection distance||26.66 feet|
|maximum resolution||1280 x 800|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|ports||USB; HDMI, VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|projector weight||5.51 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3,600 lumens|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Pro-Quality, Wireless, Widescreen, Bright Portable ProjectorStep up to next-level presenting with the Pro EX7260 wireless projector, offering enhanced features and connectivity. Delivering 3,600 lumens1 of color/white brightness, the Pro EX7260 displays vivid, colorful images — even in well-lit offices and conference rooms. With WXGA resolution (1280 x 800), you can project 2x more detail than SVGA. In addition to HDMI® and MHL®2, it supports quick wireless connectivity for projecting from tablets and smartphones3. Plus, Epson® 3LCD projectors deliver remarkable color accuracy, with up to 3x Higher Color Brightness4 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut5 over competitive DLP projectors.
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,600 lumens of equal color and white brightness1
- Pro-quality projector — WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) offers 2x more resolution than SVGA for projecting HD presentations and video; perfect for widescreen laptops
- Wireless — project from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone3 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely about the room
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness4 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut5 with Epson over DLP projectors
- Share HD videos directly from your smartphone, tablet or streaming device — supports MHL-enabled devices2 for mirroring and charging6
- Fast wireless setup for your mobile device — just scan the on-screen QR code using your phone or tablet
- Fast, easy setup with Epson — get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
- Works with the latest laptops and media players — supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio in one cable
- Portability you need for presentations on the go — carrying case included
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link® (MHL) HDMI port.
3 For wireless functionality, including via the Epson iProjection™ App, the projector must be configured on a network, either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. The Epson iProjection App does not support all files and formats. See www.epson.com for details.
4 Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
5 Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
6 Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
7 Based on TFCinfo: U.S. Projector Brand Customer Perception and Preference Study, Multimedia Projectors 2017.
8 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
9 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.